Sign in to follow this  
robstraws

Additions to on tour

Not sure if this should go here or some other section but here goes. I have noticed that the on tour section leaves out some dates sometimes of upcoming comedians in certain areas. I know it is hard to keep up with every single performance of every guest you've had on but I was wondering if there was ever a plan to add something where a user could add a show that hasn't been put in or correct one that is wrong. I think one episode of the Wolf Den mentioned something about volunteers doing the show additions so it seems like crowd sourcing was already something you were using to do this.

We are working with an outsourced team to do this weekly. It's hard Rob because it's never going to be perfect and we want it to be. But if we open sourced this, it would only take one person to ruin the work of everyone (at least that is my understanding). So for now, I think we'll keep it as a closed system until we can do better.

I'm glad people post anywhere, but since you asked, this is the kind of thing that you could put in General Earwolf as a "technology" or "apps" topic. This forum is for people to post jobs they are trying to fill. Thanks for the suggestion!

FYI, we did another big update last week (thanks to our awesome volunteer brigade), so you should see a lot more results now for July and August.