🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

CBB 2016 Tour Best of Part. 1

Scott, Paul F. Tompkins and Lauren Lapkus look back at some of their favorite moments on the road and on stage during the Comedy Bang! Bang! 2016 Tour.

Here on Howl

holy shit, as someone who lives in London and followed the whole tour, I'm so excited about this. Been dying to hear more about the "behind the scenes" of the tour, and none of them have been back on the main show since it ended. This is guaranteed to be good.

This is a gift from the podcast gods! I feel like I've never heard all three of these people be themselves at the same time and it is a nuclear combination of hilarity. It's almost too funny! Very good tour clips and it's fun to hear what it was like for the performers. I am surprised and amused by how little they remember. I was relieved to hear Scott mention people, plural, at the meet and greets who were in tears or close to it, because that means it wasn't just me! (I didn't cry, I almost cried, much less embarrassing.) Looking forward to parts 2 and 3!

Wait wait wait... They got free blankets and we STILL have to pay for Howl!? What. The. Shit.

Sign in to follow this