🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1823 - Amber Rose

Whaaat???!

Jimmy's face looks like "I know! I don't know how it happened either!"

• Like 4

Whaaat???!

HAHA I love it, I saw the episode title when I woke up this morning, went to shower. Got out, said to my wife "whats the name of that model chick with the shaved head who used to be with Kanye?" "Amber Rose, right?" "yeah, that's what I thought, she may be on Pardo today... or maybe its some underground comedian named Amber Rose" This is so weird, but I can't wait to hear it

• Like 2

Amber was a really great guest!

• Like 4

The show just works better when there's a bodyguard named Big B in the room for Jimmy to reference.

• Like 9

I saw this on iTunes and immediately googled "Amber Rose comedian" because I was sure this would be a same name situation. Then I came here and saw her face and was stunned.

Edit: The episode was great! I hope she comes back sometime.

• Like 3

Oh my god, you have to change that advertisement at the end of the episode. The show could be incredible, but three absolute clunker puns in a row followed by a promise of great poop jokes gives me no desire to investigate. What is the imagined cross over audience here?

• Like 1

Holy crap, what a great episode I actually went in thinking 'if this doesn't go well, I'm taking a break from the show for a while'. I paused and watched a version of the grapefruit video AA posted on YouTube just before they outed ur in the show. I nearly ralphed with laughter just imagining how Jimmy would react. I wasn't disappointed. I don't know why the group had the insight to bring her on despite the potential lack of chemistry there could have been between the nnf culture and Amber's but I'm so glad she was on and I think this may have been one of the best episodes in a few weeks. Can't wait for her return!

Now...when does her show premiere?

Sign in to follow this