๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 88 - Matt Gourley: Stockholm Syndrome with Dennis Palp

Dennis Palp (Matt Gourley) has kidnapped Sharla Corbin Contreras, daughter of a U.S. Senator in hopes of making a friend on a podcast he likes to call Stockholm Syndrome. Will they find common ground? How much does Sharla's father believe she is worth? Will Traci Reardon call for help during her Twitter advice segment "Help Me, Rhonda"? Tune in to find out!

The previous episode is currently being displayed on the homepage alternating marquee.

โ€œThe best laid plans of mice and men." - Marie Kondo

ย 

I don't think there are many people like Matt Gourley who can create a kidnapper who's not creepy and is kind of sweet.

• Like 6

"you really need a hook for a podcast cuz who wants to hear white dudes talk all the time... I had a woman on so it wouldn't just be white dudes talking about Star Wars all the time"

• Like 6

I don't think there are many people like Matt Gourley who can create a kidnapper who's not creepy and is kind of sweet.

ย 

Yep. He has a great ability to project awkwardness. I also liked Traci being involved in the plot more than usual.

• Like 3

"you really need a hook for a podcast cuz who wants to hear white dudes talk all the time... I had a woman on so it wouldn't just be white dudes talking about Star Wars all the time"

ย 

Is this a Doughboys dig?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this