🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 144 - Howard Kremer, Our Close Friend

Hayes and Sean have to reprimand a crazed fan. Then HOWARD KREMER joins the guys to organically discuss a service they all love.

• Like 13

I gave an audible eyyy when I saw the guest because I know how highly Howie (the Kre-fish) thinks of the boys and thought his and their styles would really gel. So far (50 minutes in) I was right.

• Like 14

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA O MY GOSH THIS IS INCREDIBLEEEEEEEEEE

• Like 21

omg I know I can't believe I got a squeezie for sweetie!

• Like 8

Howard and the boys pal around, Sean makes Judd Aperture joke, Howard says "I enjoy to walk along the water", Two Scoops shares his harrowing encounter with a huge friggin moth.

Also congrats Jweeseman on that sweet mention

• Like 10

I've been waiting for this Ep for a long time. I watched Who Charted live on Facebook yesterday, and tried to get Brett to admit the sound proofing blankets were for Sean and Hayes' nap time, but guess who didn't want to play along

• Like 5

I've written this post in invisible ink in case Mr Scripts or Scot are monitoring the forums.

Good work S+H+Howard K for using a technique that I've known about for ages called "Meinertzhagen's Haversack". Pretending to have given up and submitted to Scott's will means you can expose these lies from within.

"The way to a beast's heart, is through it's belly."

-famous quote.

• Like 10

Wow episode was really great. Loved Howl Kremer as a guest. Real fun and good and nice with my two favorite laugh boys.

On an unrelated note, immediately after finishing the episode I bought 8 subscriptions to howl.fm and I couldn't be more excited. Did you know they offer over 150 hours of awesome content? Can't wait to take my nerd parties to the next level!

• Like 6

Summah

Have a summah!

I enjoyed this episode, especially the funny part (the whole thing).

• Like 6

Is your name pronounced guice like ".gif" or guice like ".gif"?

• Like 6

1. this show is funny and good
  2. i laugh a lot listening to it
  3. i accidentally clicked on the numeric list button instead of the white box so now i'm stuck like this

EDIT: AND YOU CANT EVEN SEE THE FREGGING NUMBERS

• Like 6

Get a life.

Hey just wanna give a handy tip to new listeners;

Sean Clements was a guest on a podcast called Don't Get Me Started, where he talks about how much he loves the Mountain Goats for a while and it's great. So he's obviously the one wearing the Mountain Goats t-shirt in the pictures from this episode, just in case you didn't know who was who yet.

• Like 4

Hey just wanna give a handy tip to new listeners;

Sean Clements was a guest on a podcast called Don't Get Me Started, where he talks about how much he loves the Mountain Goats for a while and it's great. So he's obviously the one wearing the Mountain Goats t-shirt in the pictures from this episode, just in case you didn't know who was who yet.

slowpoke_pokemon.gif

• Like 5

slowpoke_pokemon.gif

Hey I haven't downloaded Pokemon Go yet, no spoilers

• Like 10

No one changed their handle to firstname brogmord/brogmorg/brogmork lastname yet? you can probably personalise firstname if you want.

• Like 4

goodgifthatkindoftiesintotheshowandmakeseveryoneawestruckandkindofhorny.gif

Hi. Hope you're having a great day. You're looking well. This is a great podcast so you've good taste. Lots of Love, Alan

• Like 13