🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 295 - Pastrami Launcher

The wildly hilarious Asif Ali (Wrecked) joins Howard and Kulap for this week's Who Charted. They discuss self-help seminars and the upcoming Summahfest 2016 during Spotify's Top 5 Viral Songs. Later, Asif explains Puerto Rico's iguana problem while they count down IMDB's Most Popular TV Shows and Engineer Stard joins in for Two Charted, where Howard talks boat-casting and the gang addresses a listener's question about summah protocol.

Make sure to buy Howard's new album, Oculus Summah, at howardkremer.bandcamp.com/.

"What if I said -Here's my movie: it's about a glass, and a floating and a we and a purple and there's uh..tidbits..it's just too crazy!"

Holy shit I laughed so hard at this.

• Like 4

I enjoyed Ghostbusters way more than Star Trek beyond. There was some bad acting and writing as well as being boring. Dirt bike scene was dumb.

Howard's inability to enjoy any non-Jaws fictional entertainment genuinely bums me out sometimes.

"Are them ding-dongs out?" might be the most that Howard's linguistic quirks have ever rubbed off on Ku.

• Like 1

Funny thing about Car Seat Headrest is that I really got into his music because of another Will Arnett show, Flaked, so I thought it was funny that he tumblr ranted about BoJack. It didn't even occur to me that that rant occurred after last weeks PFT charted

I also found the music on Flaked to be awesome, with Stephen Malkmus doing the music and one episode having both an Alex G song and a Car Seat Headrest song

Man, Car Seat Headrest dude really blew that goof out of proportion, eh?

I like his music, but that level of vitriol over a netflix show and someone poking fun at his silly band name is a real turn off.

Sign in to follow this