🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 145 - Whitmer Thomas and Clay Tatum, Our Friends From School

this episode was very stupid so I, as a very stupid person, love it

"I'm starting to need to leave soon" is a great way to break up a side convo, no wonder Michael is such a fuckin' king

• Like 15

What poke é mon are you if you are a "Miranda"? asking for a friend

Mrs. Mime

• Like 4

Also this was a great ep but I haven't yet finished. As a result I'm experiencing what I have described to all my coworkers as an unpleasant mix of jet lag and tennis elbow. About 60/40.

This was all set into motion last night when I fell asleep watching Sky Line, the space elevator documentary, on my phone. When I woke the phone had low-ish battery (35%), but I assumed I could stream the ep in the car and plug in when I got to work. However, there was a big traffic jam on RT3 west, which had me checking in with Google Maps periodically to survey my ETA. This drained the remainer of my battery.

• Like 4

This episode was a classic Grade A corker! I am a harsh, but fair critic.

• Like 9

I'm listening and I just gotta say- Sean made a great choice not evolving that Nidoran

• Like 8

The first whit&clay episode is one of my very top favorites. Well now that episode needs to move over! (To make room for this one just below it.)

• Like 11

I loved The Brunch Club bit. Made me want to sing my favorite song by Basic Brains.

"Please keep...recollecting me! Please, please, please keep...recollecting me!"

• Like 7

This episode gets five four stars from me ( a nod to the sponsors, it means five)

• Like 16

This episode gets five four stars from me ( a nod to the sponsors, it means five)

I assumed you were giving the show twenty stars.

• Like 10

Joe, the thing is I would if i could but the five star system is tried and tested. I'd piss off the wrong people if I revamped it and I don't need that stress in my life right now, my wife is pregnant with twins or more

• Like 21

Hey guys, two things:

1. I'll make some sort of joke about how I was gone from the forums last week and I know you guys were all really worried about my safety and really missed all my great content and I'll couch it like a joke but deep down I'll actually hope that's how you guys do feel and that someone will compliment me and say they actually did notice my absence and miss my posts last week.

2. I'll note that I just finished listening to the episode, then I'll set up like I'm going to do some sort of big elaborate review that kind of sounds like it could be negative, then I'll use the completely underused comedic weapon of understatement by just saying "I liked it"

OK that covers it byeee everyone see you next week

• Like 14

"Hey, JJPI, did you enjoy the episode this week?"

**audibly bussin**

You tell me, motherfucker!

• Like 12

I'll make some sort of joke about how I was gone from the forums last week and I know you guys were all really worried about my safety and really missed all my great content

If anyone was actually on the forums last week I'm sure they would have noticed

(forreal though last week was slackin)

• Like 9

i don't know about the rest of you guys, but personally i've got such a palpable, raw sexual energy, that when i was 16 my dad sat me down and asked me to explain the birds and the bees to him. afterwards, he gave it to his wife* so good, he told me, she was HOWL-ing all night.

*his second wife, my step-mom, don't be gross, guys. my birth-mother is a saint.**

**by which i mean, she died***

***not really, she's still alive. was it worth it to kill off my mom for a dumb joke, i don't know****

****honestly, i find myself wondering if anything i do is worthwhile anymore. and i guess if i really look into myself, like way way deep down, you could maybe even say that this almost comical amount of really really great sex that i'm having, it's almost like the only hole i can't fill is the one deep down inside of me, you know? fuck, man. it hurts to think about, but it really might be true.*****

*****for real though guys, i do have A LOT of just mind-blowingly good sex. Like, Sting calls me up for tips.

• Like 16

i don't know about the rest of you guys, but personally i've got such a palpable, raw sexual energy, that when i was 16 my dad sat me down and asked me to explain the birds and the bees to him. afterwards, he gave it to his wife* so good, he told me, she was HOWLâ„¢-ing all night.

*his second wife, my step-mom, don't be gross, guys. my birth-mother is a saint.**

**by which i mean, she died***

***not really, she's still alive. was it worth it to kill off my mom for a dumb joke, i don't know****

****honestly, i find myself wondering if anything i do is worthwhile anymore. and i guess if i really look into myself, like way way deep down, you could maybe even say that this almost comical amount of really really great sex that i'm having, it's almost like the only hole i can't fill is the one deep down inside of me, you know? fuck, man. it hurts to think about, but it really might be true.*****

*****for real though guys, i do have A LOT of just mind-blowingly good sex. Like, Sting calls me up for tips.

how does sex go?

Thanks in advance for the tips and just the tips please.

• Like 15

ok, so i know i've posted before about how Sean and Hayes seem to be specifically tailoring the episodes around me and the particular things I like. You may be skeptical, but the evidence just keeps piling up! The latest example? Well let me ask you, do you really think it is a coincidence that the boys did an episode about Pokemon Go less than TWO WEEKS after I started playing Pokemon Go? Of course not.

Anyhow, thanks fellas, keep up the good work!

Edit: "Here's peekin' atchu, kid." - Casablanca

• Like 21

Congrats to whoever got all those iMessages in this episode! Sounds like you're a very popular young man.

• Like 17

I'm so glad there's a pokemon go angle to this episode.

I'm so glad there's a pokemon go angle to this episode's forum. I did watch the cartoons after school for a while so I can appreciate the allure of this madness. Also is it possible that the future arch-enemy of HH is even now in among us leaving comments about the show? then they'll eventually turn against us and try to bring ruin upon the House of Handbook. We thought it was adam sachs because you know the numeric value of his name is four five, five four, hmm that sounds familiar. Or maybe a nemesis never rises & we hang out with a healthy dose of fantasy & infighting

• Like 5