🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Kulap

Who do YOU want to be a guest on WHO CHARTED??

Hey Guys,

Let us know who you'd like to hear in the guest chair. Please second, third and fourth suggestions so we know there's a strong consensus.

xo, kuku

I would love to hear Chris Hardwick, Jimmy Pardo, Nick Kroll, John Hamm, and the Sklar Bros together.
I would also love to hear the dynamics of Scott Aukerman as a guest with Kulap in charge.

• Like 1

I'm going to stay impartial and not start the Ben Schwartz chant, but if SOMEONE ELSE wants to start it I will gladly join in!

• Like 1

Seconding Pardo, Jon Hamm, Nick Kroll, and the Sklars, not that into Hardwick but I do usually like him more when he's guesting on other podcasts instead of hosting his own. Basically any of the Earwolf regulars would be awesome, in particular I'd be interested to hear James Adomian not doing a character.

Also, more musicians. Ted Leo, Ben Gibbard (through Howard's connection with Zooey Deschanel maybe? probably a long shot but I figure I'd throw it out there), Weird Al (you could do some impromtu song parodies of the chart toppers!), Andrew WK (another long shot, but he would be a great summah guest, that man has a summah all year long), pretty much anyone from the underground hip hop scene, etc.

Pardo would be good. He has strong opinions about music. Especially if you use a chart from 1978. Maybe Jordan Morris, Jon Dore, Joe Bob Briggs, Marc Maron, Janeane Garofalo, Patton Oswalt and Harper Lee.

Second on Richter, Adomian, and Aukerman.

Third on Weird Al.

I'd also like to hear Adam Scott.

• Like 1

1. Eddie Pepitone seems fit to hate everything in every chart you show him, and I think that could be hilarious.
2. Duncan Trussell
3. Eugene Mirman

And of course as everyone else is saying, Jimmy Pardo, Chris Hardwick, Nick Kroll, Sklar Brothers, and Scott Aukerman would all be a joy to the ears and brain and such.

Seconding Scottabot, Maria Bamford, Weird Al of course, .
Also:
Dave Hill
Donald Glover
Hannibal Buress
Rob Huebel
Brett Gelman

Seconding Scottabot, Maria Bamford, Weird Al of course, .
Also:
Dave Hill
Donald Glover
Hannibal Buress
Rob Huebel
Brett Gelman

I agree with suggestions for: Nick Kroll, Jon Hamm, Randy and Jason Sklar, Scott Aukerman, James Adomian, Weird Al, Patton Oswalt, Adam Scott, Eugene Mirman.

I'd also love to hear Nick Swardson, Seth Morris (it'd be neat to hear more from him when he's not in character), and John Mulaney.

Also, guests with musical ties, like Andy Samberg and Zooey Deschanel, would add a great dynamic to the show, plus they would bring in even more listeners.

Tom would definitely be great, especially since he's so knowledgeable about music. He'd be great on SBC too since he's big into sports, but I'm guessing these are long-shots since he lives in Jersey. Maybe next time he comes to LA he could do a sweep of all the Earwolf podcasts. A man can dream...

I seventh Pardo, Richter, Burress, Kroll, Weird Al, The Bammer, Samberg, Sklars, Sharpling, Reggie, Hardwick, JT and Hot Saucerman.

I also nominate Wolfpal Mr Jesse Thorn, with a particular ear towards his taking a gander at the chart for his beloved hip hop.

And I'd love to hear what chemistry Myq Kaplan and Wewe have with each other, let alone Myq's take on the music charts given that he's a muso himself.

Tj Miller, Demetri Martin, Adam Corolla, and Kevin Smith...

With those guest, Who Charted would be Number 1 on Itunes!!

BEN SCHWARTZ! BEN SCHWARTZ! I'm surprised I'm only the second one to be on board with this, he would be an awesome guest.

I suggested Todd Glass on the old Earwolf website after about episode 3 or 4 cause I felt like the chemistry would be great and he'd fit into the format really well. I'm still hoping for Todd!

Also, I'm completely on board with Scott Aukerman, it would be my two favorite Earwolf podcasts colliding.

The others I'd like to throw my vote into the hat for are Jon Dore, TJ Milller, Adam Scott, James Adomian and Reggie Watts

And I'd like to add Rory Scovel, Brandon Johnson, Jon Daly, Sean Cullen, John Mulaney and Jerry Minor

I wasn't going to suggest so many, but it was hard not to.

I third TJ Miller. I can't get enough of that silly, silly magnificent bastard.

There are so many I agree with here (Reggie Watts, Scott Aukerman (that'd be interesting with Kulap...), James Adomian etc) but I'd like to include Vanessa Ragland and Cole Stratton of Pop My Culture - they're fantastic. Maybe the Long Shot squadron too- all four or any formation... I listen to every episode of Who Charted though so I'm happy whichever way. Keep on!