🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Kulap

Who do YOU want to be a guest on WHO CHARTED??

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Who Sklarted?

Seriously, they are already in the Earwolf family and it has a nice ring to it!

I'd be delighted to hear you guys interacting with any of the following guests :

Tom Scharpling
Neal Brennan
Michelle BIloon
Eddie Pepitone
Maria Bamford

I'd like to add my vote for Al Madrigal, Kyle Kinane, Hannibal Buress and Maria Bamford. And add Anthony Jeselnik, David Huntsberger and Nick Offerman into the mix of suggestions.

Also, anyone from the Party Down cast (with the exception of Ken Marino, who's already been on. Although Ken Marino round 2 would be awesome.)
Martin Starr, Adam Scott, Ryan Hansen, Lizzy Caplan, Jane Lynch, Megan Mullally

And if either of you know Jimmi Simpson, it would be awesome if you could get him on.

Bob Ducca.

Also Patton Oswalt, Nick Offerman, Adam Scott, Eugene Mirman, Brett Gelman, Charlie Day, and more Natasha Leggero

Jordan and Jesse.

And GO!

I've seen a fair amount of Brett Gelman and I'd like to add my vote. Given his rap skills displayed on Gelmania I'd be interested in hearing a battle between him and DBS!

Tom Green is awesome and hes got like 100k followers to tweet it out to

and
Romanski and Dan Harmon ... also Harris Wittels again

Kevin Smith would be good. He's into music and always rockin' slow jams and other good tunes from the 80s and 90s. And, he'd have good material for the movie/tv charts. (Huge twitter following, too.)

I think John Hodgman could be interesting, he's always been great when I've heard him on The Best Show on WFMU.

Also Todd Glass.