🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Kulap

"I Heal With My Steel" Music Video Contest

Interpret Dragon Boy Suede's "I Heal With My Steel" in a musical video of your own creation!

Win a Who Charted POWER PACK:
the unveiled Who Charted? Tee,
Dragon Boy Suede CD & Tee,
signed Austin Stories DVD,
a quicktime video of Howard & Kulap counting down a top 5 about the the winner,
a painting custom made for the contest by KATE MICUCCI,
and much much more!

Deadline is the end of Summah, Labor Day - 9/5/2011

I just finished listening to the latest episode. Sounds like a great idea! I love how you guys are holding contests!

Where should we go for a mp3 of the song to use in the video? Isn't the one on itunes copy protected?

Thanks for the link Kulap, but we need the actual .mp3 or other format file instead of a flash player version we can't download. I'm not opposed to paying for a clean recording if there's a link for that.

Checking in. Where's everybody at with their video production? The deadline of September 5th is a week away!

Thought I'd upload an .mp3 copy of the song for anyone who doesnt have it. Hope that's cool.

Thought I'd upload an .mp3 copy of the song for anyone who doesnt have it. Hope that's cool.

I wasn't sure how to submit a submission so I am posting it here. Yes, I am sure I missed the mark on this one. Please don't be too harsh with any criticisms as I already know the shortcomings of the video.

Edited by JPM

I wasn't sure how to submit a submission so I am posting it here. Yes, I am sure I missed the mark on this one. Please don't be too harsh with any criticisms as I already know the shortcomings of the video.

That is, without exception, the WORST thing I have ever seen. Worse than a million Hitlers.

I'm sorry.

That is, without exception, the WORST thing I have ever seen. Worse than a million Hitlers.

I'm sorry.

Sign in to follow this