🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 90 - Derek Waters: Homeless But Not Speechless

Welcome back to another episode of Homeless But Not Speechless with your hostess with the leastest, Richard Rich aka Richie Rich (Derek Waters)! Enter the dumpster as Richie chats with guests who have been sweet enough to spare some change. This week he is joined by Sandra Hendrix from St. Cloud, Minnesota who has the dream of making her own movie and is asking for listeners for Kickstarter donations. Plus, Traci Reardon stops by to help offer advice on how to make it on the streets to her Twitter followers in another edition of "Help Me, Rhonda."

Traci quoting Formation is everything

Great episode. Two things:

1) I hope everyone caught Lauren using the second-greatest accidental catchphrase in CBB history.

2) I'm pretty sure that the unstated joke of Derek's character was that he was actually Johnny Depp doing research for a role or something. I kind of thought that from the beginning because he talked exactly like Depp, and then he specifically referenced two Depp movies.

• Like 1

2) I'm pretty sure that the unstated joke of Derek's character was that he was actually Johnny Depp doing research for a role or something. I kind of thought that from the beginning because he talked exactly like Depp, and then he specifically referenced two Depp movies.

God damn it. Now I have to relisten to it right now. I have things to do, Kickpuncher!

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this