🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 315 - Live from Houston @ Rec Room

Stand-up comedian Bob Biggerstaff joins the Sklars to talk about the Houston comedy scene, the least manly way to win a fight, and what it's like to perform on a cruise ship. Daniel Van Kirk brings stories about a man who casually set a car on fire, a guy who brought a samurai sword to a cane fight, and a half-naked swamp dweller searching for drugs. Later, Steven Seagal drops by to talk about doing crafts, Ken Kratz, Steven Avery, and Brendan Dassey discuss the second season of Making a Murderer, and Mark Wahlberg recaps his successful television career.

Am I late to an inside joke or has Sklarbro Country been misspelled as "Sklarbro County" so many times that that is the joke?

Am I late to an inside joke or has Sklarbro Country been misspelled as "Sklarbro County" so many times that that is the joke?

Quoting myself from an old post:

Sklarbro Country is the original sports-centric podcast, featuring a guest from the sports or comedy world. New episodes drop every Friday.

Sklarbro County (the ".5" show) is a companion show introduced in 2012, featuring the Sklars and writer Dan Van Kirk, where they focus on weird stories in the news rather than sports. This show was originally guest-free (and therefore shorter and easier to schedule and produce) but guests are now common. New episodes drop every Tuesday.

• Like 1

When the next season of Making a Murderer comes out, I really want DVK to do a tie-in show on Howl. (OK, I really want it to be on Earwolf, but I'm being realistic.)

Sign in to follow this