馃敀 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more...
Sign in to follow this  
RagnarP茅turJ贸hannsson

The animated show improv4humans

I am a huge fan of the podcast and have listened to every episode at least two times.

I have been thinking about other platforms for improv in general but specifically this show. I was recently kind of inspired when I listened to the three part with the Betsy, Gabrus, Stephanie and Eugene. Episodes 166-168.

It would be kind of cool to have a fully improvised animated show. Maybe the characters would be the same like in the trilogy but the show would just follow the organic structure of improv.

Rick and morty had scenes that were improvised as far as I know and those were some of the best scenes in the series.

The show could even made in a similar way they make South Park with maybe a week or two as a deadline.

I don't know if it would be possible to integrate the story part that inspires the improv. They seem almost too important to the premise of the podcast to skip. What do you think?

Besser could get some core of improvisers and have guests come on in the series.

Maybe they would improvise for a long time with mics on and then try to weave that into a 20-30 minute show. They could even try a redo of a scene and try to get a more clear game. It would some honed improv with clever animation.

So what do you think? Don't know if this counts as fan fiction but kinda feels like it. Would be cool if you could tell me ideas why this could or couldn't work. Do some theorycrafting.

Sign in to follow this