🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 438 - Hair Take It

Top-notch banter between these four, loved it! I burst out laughing in the cafeteria at "vermouthed from the house," and the ensuing dead silence. Psychilogist! All the possible meanings of Tom Sawyer/Huck Finning! Dying! And "I've been very busy this year" had me exclaiming "Oh no!" Great episode.

• Like 5

When Scott said he had met the third guest only once, I had my fingers crossed for the return of Big Chunky Bubbles! All around, this was a great ep!

• Like 2

I am still hoping for Charles Dumpster from the Denver live episode I think.

He didn't even make the Howl CBB best-of but I'm still hoping for his ridiculous return.

• Like 1

I want to hear more of Captain Sully! Looks like there's plenty of love for all the PFT characters new to CBB from the tour!

• Like 3

When Scott said he had met the third guest only once, I had my fingers crossed for the return of Big Chunky Bubbles! All around, this was a great ep!

BCB sprung to mind for me as well, but I had a feeling it wouldn't be him because it did not fit the criteria since Big Chunky Bubbles appeared on the Live in Montreal howl-exclusive ep, the recording of which I would assume preceded today's ep.

• Like 1

I want to hear more of Captain Sully! Looks like there's plenty of love for all the PFT characters new to CBB from the tour!

He can come on to promote his upcoming movie!

• Like 1

God, can Cameron Esposito make one podcast appearance without mentioning she's Italian? She can't go 5 sentences in without it coming up. We fucking get it already.

• Like 6

BCB sprung to mind for me as well, but I had a feeling it wouldn't be him because it did not fit the criteria since Big Chunky Bubbles appeared on the Live in Montreal howl-exclusive ep, the recording of which I would assume preceded today's ep.

His reading of the 'review' of his performance at the party is one of the best things PFT has ever done. "..lava of meat leavings..."

• Like 1

Best appearance of Cameron so far. I am one that thinks her other CBB appearances have sounded off because she seems so nervous, but she was totally comfortable here (I am assuming because Rhea was with her) and it worked perfectly.

• Like 1

Rhea Butcher is batting 1.000 in podcast appearances. Her dry sense of humor works in any scenario

She knocked it out of the park... in fair territory! Home run, is what I'm saying.