🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 50 — The Beauty Episode

It's been a big news week and yes, we will get to all the major current events. Not only do we cover the bisexual softball controversy and Boris Becker's gardening battle, but we have Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest runner-up Patrick Bertoletti on the phone! Our beautifully nerdy guest Aisha Tyler discusses the life of a collegiate athlete and how she "beat out a Bonet" to get on Friends, and back by popular demand is Sam Elliott who celebrates Independence Day and women's soccer with his famous promos. It's summer and the heat is on, so enjoy the relaxing breeze on the calming shores of Sklarbro Country!

I'm not even half way into this week but man....the brothers are ON this week. Between Pat Bertoletti (whom I did watch but totally didn't connect the headband and the country....how silly am I?), the cute engagement story (Nashville show, what!?!?) and all the other greatness..oh man. Love love love what you guys are putting out.

Aisha was great. "Show us on the doll how gay" Awesome. Lana was awesome aka:Baby Momma 4. Jay and Randy: You guys are turning into my favorite band "I" think I discovered and selfishly do not want to share with the masses.
I am so glad for your success. The door guy from Largo 99/01. Later guys. MM

Great episode, fellas. Kudos to Patrick for representing the calming shores in the hotdog eating contest! Aisha was a great guest; hooray for funny chicks! And, I'm so happy Sam Elliot was on; he may be my favorite of all of Chris Cox's characters. Can't wait for the behind-the-scenes episode with Chris Cox next week!

A Stereolab reference during Sklarbro Country? Are you kidding me?! My worlds (arty post-rock, alt-comedy, sports) are colliding!

Anyone else notice the weird edit where they basically introduce/cover the Bertoletti story twice?

Wow! First of all, Connect Four reference made me laugh so hard for some reason. Secondly, Aisha didn't breathe for like a half an hour. She is hilarious, just joke after joke...the boys could barely keep up. She is the third Sklar. Sklark Chocolate.

Is it just me or is the editing kinda fucked here and there on this episode. It might have downloaded wrong though, i don't know.

Zach, works suffers when you don't have time. Sorry bout the bad edits. As always, I do my best. ALthough, download it a couple more time, we could sure use the numbers!

@zach. yeah the show went back to the phone call when they were about to get into news headlines or whatever it's called.

also THIS EPISODE WAS SO RACIST LOL!

Great show...minus the double dialing of bertoletti. Sklarbro fans need to set up their donation plans so the brothers can pay someone to listen to the entire show before they drop it.

As a Denizen Of The 'Nation and a loyal Sklone, we HAVE to find a way to incorporate the phone call from "Connor" (It's not KAHN-ner, it's CONE-er) from last Friday's appearance in the Jungle. Perhaps a mashup with HENDERSON? "It's not Hender-SUN, it's Hender-SONE"?

Just a thought.

-James

P.S. As a challenge to you all, please try to work the phrase "lady basket" into your everyday conversation sometime this week.

Loved this episode! Love Aisha and her voice! Love Archer! Looking forward to her podcast. Sklar Brothers powers activate! In form of an awesome podcast and a bucket of water....Aloha!

Sign in to follow this