🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 73 - The King of Prussia Mall on Opening Weekend

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes all who who hear his disembodied voice to this week’s episode of Spontaneanation! This week, Paul’s special guest is Kristian Bruun of Orphan Black! They chat about whose hair he'd like to find in his soup, his childhood crush on a Jurassic Park star, and sneakily smoking "darts" during his military school days. Paul is then joined by Carla Cackowski, Gary Anthony Williams, and Jean Villepique to improvise a story set in The King of Prussia Mall, The Biggest Mall in America on Opening Weekend. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

• Like 2

"Because it is NOON." It slayed me how confidently he said that. Such a fun episode. I always get excited when I see Gary Anthony Williams in the description.

Pretty sure I heard "The Gonk" from Dawn of the Dead early in the improv. #ebanref

• Like 2

Yay for Kristian/Donnie/"The Husband!" making another Earwolf appearance, he was so much fun. I hope Tatiana will also appear soon or eventually!

• Like 3

Boys Boys Boys! is also my favorite Ann-Margret movie

Been about a decade since I've done any sort of fan art, but I was inspired.

14054148_10100273056619694_5069173809586079887_n.jpg?oh=6c4e6ae587fc775bf3ed2c7b4c1b1268&oe=584FA10F

• Like 8

Boys Boys Boys! is also my favorite Ann-Margret movie

You're missing two exclamation points!

You know what wasn't missing? Anything from this episode, because it was basically perfect.

• Like 4

If someone ever makes a supercut of "Funniest Eban Moments", Paul immediately shutting down "Piano Man" has to be on there.

• Like 2

Didnt eban play piano man in an early episode and Paul called him out too? he said something like "I have a sneaking suspicion that someone is playing piano man"

anyone remember what I am talking about?

• Like 1

I loved how the Mac Weldon ad at the very beginning very nearly turned into the opening monologue. Also, Gary Anthony Williams is so quick and so funny.

Didnt eban play piano man in an early episode and Paul called him out too? he said something like "I have a sneaking suspicion that someone is playing piano man"

anyone remember what I am talking about?

I don't recall it specifically but I don't doubt it. When PFT said "No!", I blurt laughed in my otherwise silent office. No one asks anymore. They either understand that I'm a lunatic or that I listen to comedy. I find both of their conclusions accurate and entertaining.

PFT has explained in the next episode and Twitter that he meant Gavin and Stacey.

Just heard the explanation and was about to throw in my "nevermind. asked and answered". Thanks!

Sign in to follow this