🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 1.1 — Meet the Podcasts: Day 1

Welcome to The Earwolf Challenge, Americas first reality podcast! For the next ten weeks Matt Besser and Engineer Frank will help us find the next Earwolf podcast, but for now lets just get to know our competitors. Meet The Fort Podcast where comedians Mike, Kevin and Ed discuss girls and games and do sketches with comedian guests. Hear Bob and Dan of the aptly named Bob and Dan Cast and their request to be the underdog of the contest. Lastly, we hear from The Complete Guide to Everything, the podcast intent on putting Wikipedia out of business. We have seven more contestants to meet so stick around for the next two days and head to the forums to tell us what you think so far!

Very interesting! I can't wait for more episodes to see this evolve. Congrats for another great podcast for the pack.

Great concept! I cannot wait to see how well 'T and T' (TCGTE) does. Good luck to all, and thanks again to Earwolf for making my work day, more enjoyable.

My #1 goal is to not come off as a douche bag!

Thanks, everyone! Glad you're all enjoying it. This show is about five months in the making and I can't believe it's already released. Glad it's not shitty!

Thanks, everyone! Glad you're all enjoying it. This show is about five months in the making and I can't believe it's already released. Glad it's not shitty!

I take issue with it being called the first "reality podcast." Not all reality shows are based on a competition (in fact, I would argue that shows like American Idol and Survivor are more like game shows). Most podcasts are already reality podcasts because they are not scripted so I was rather confused when I first heard the premise of the Earwolf Challenge.

Other than that nearly pointless annoyance, I really liked the show. It's really interesting to hear what other people think makes a good podcast.

This was an awesome surprise, for some reason I thought we wouldn't be hearing this until September.

Reality show, huh? I wonder if there will be any catfights between boozed up whores? Although these are podcasts so I mainly expect sweaty men couped up in dark room.

ive only heard television zombies before (which is a good show, but not sure if its the best earwolf fit) so i'm looking forward to this. i especially hope the fort is good because i love hearing sketch podcasts

Really digging the show and am looking forward to more great shows to listen to (this one and some of the contestants shows!).

I was under the impression that the competitors would come from completely off the radar. I've listened to a couple of these podcasts already. I have my favorites as a result. I am curious about some of the challenges they will have to go through later.

Loving the show! T+T came off great! The Bob and Dan cast was also good, but it was brought down on account of Dan's douche baggery. Try harder next time Dan.

But for serious, it's all sounding great, and I'm really getting into it.

(Plz can we get PFT to write the recap?)

While I think the Earwolf Challenge is a good premise for a podcast, I really would have expected Matt Besser to be a more engaging host. It might just be me, but although I am a fan of Matt's, he does come across a bit like a Department of Motor Vehicles clerk explaining for the billionth time how some snot-nosed teenager might go about applying for a learner's permit.

That being said, I'll continue to listen . . . as long as T&T win.

I have a feeling that it'll liven up next week, once the actual competition starts. I'm still so intrigued by the 'reality show' concept for the show & how it's connecting so many folks from the podcasting arena, from all over.

Sign in to follow this