🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 147 - Julie Klausner, Back Again

Good morning everyone, I have arrived today to shower the forum with my likes. It was a lot of work, but you've all earned it! Now don't go and spend them all in one place... or go ahead if you want to. Who am I to tell you what to do?

• Like 11

can you prove it, souprson?

nope.

• Like 6

I've told her like a thousand times she's not my real mom.

Someone call Lauren Lapkus because this is a real-life Not The Mama situation

• Like 10

HH Forum Fantasy Football League WEEK TWO Match-ups:

souprman's Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie

VERSUS SteveH's Roy Scheider & the Marines w/ a nicotine mini-lozenge & the NE Patriots

Joe Lerini's Mutant League Football & ASMR videos

VERSUS Fabio's Socks' Half a Handcuff & a Jug of Milk

nohorseman's Podcast Hosts Doing an iTunes Review Bit & In Memory Of Vinyl Stickers on Average Cars

VERSUS Larry Birdemic's Manti Te'o w/ an AK-47

Just Add Pepper's Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard AF & Blowing Clouds & Being Smartest kid in Class but not doing work

VERSUS greggy's The Troops (-Marines) w Tahini Sauce, app-controlled toaster & T-hanks hair in the da vinci code

lizzy's (Mean Hot) Draft Beer

VERSUS mwn's Two Nice Cold Beers & Robert Kraft (aka Robert Draft)

CiscoKid's Cool Breeze from an Open Window & the final Statue of Liberty scene from original Planet of the Apes

VERSUS Bo Jackson from tecmo Super Bowl, Katie Ledecky, the Cardinals D & Bridget Jones Diarrhea

Number 1 Cheeba Hawk's Other Half of Handcuff & the Champs where Chris Rock told Doug to stop doing Drops

VERSUS one person's Fart Sound & TCOAPSAHAOTLARTiCA

Set your players & lock in your teams, there's a batmoon on the rise

• Like 11

HH Forum Fantasy Football League WEEK TWO Match-ups:

Just Add Pepper's Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard AF & Blowing Clouds & Being Smartest kid in Class but not doing work

VERSUS greggy's The Troops (-Marines) w Tahini Sauce, app-controlled toaster & T-hanks hair in the da vinci code

Whoa, immovable object meets an unstoppable force! This is why we play the game folks

• Like 10

Charlie I'm switching out the Kevin James thing for the Power of David Bowie. That's probably unfair but I'm a big cheater so whateverwhatever.

• Like 6

in my matchup i am going totally troop free, i say let em have a week off even if it doesnt bring in the numbers

• Like 11

My starting lineup...right, that's what it is? Anyway. This:

Combines 2 of my fave things, ASMR and the X-Men!

• Like 7

The AK-47 is worried about the physical toll this sport is taking on it and is considering retirement. I think Doctor Concussion from the movie is blowing smoke all up in him. Te-Te and I won't stand for it. Which one of you put him up to this??

• Like 3

i would like to draft some of the troops that greggy let have the week off, but just for this week

thanks

• Like 7

i would like to draft some of the troops that greggy let have the week off, but just for this week

thanks

from HHFFFL Players Union Rep: the troops are still on greggy's roster. they cannot be used without a trade. Danny Boy you can always draft the troops from some other sovereign military power besides the U.S.

• Like 7

ugh fine. i would like to to draft the Big Floppy Guy Outside Car Dealerships During Sales, as well as the Pieta.

thanks.

• Like 10

Damnit. I thought the big floppy guy would still be available in the 7th round.

Ok. I'll take one of those people that stands on the side of the highway and holds up store closing sale signs. But a good one that twirls the sign and waves at people and stuff. Not some dud.

OOTPTSOTSOTHAHUSCSS. BAGOTTTSAWAPAS. NSD

• Like 6

I would like to draft someone who actually knows what is going on to tell the only person in the world I'd felt any real connection with in 7+ years that I miss them very much.

• Like 7

I'm scouring the waiver wire and I'm going to make a change. I'll drop my jug of milk (Cheeba Hawk really fleeced me on that trade) and I'm picking up Ryan Lochte's Olympic Armed Robbery Story. I also still have an extra 3rd round pick from the Cheeba trade with which I'm still weighing my options

• Like 6

As we approach the big One-Five-Oh let us reflect back on what a wild few years it's been. We've seen segments come & go, met many close friends, & still nobody knows what's going on with the pro-version. So here's cheers to another three years. May the loffs flow freely & may our children's children's films pull in millions & billions

another%2048%20HH%20credits.jpg

• Like 20

HHFFFL Week Two Halftime Report:

Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie leads Roy Scheider, the Marines, a nicotine mini-lozenge, the Patriots & OOTPTSOTSOTHAHUSCSS. BAGOTTTSAWAPAS. NSD, 24-17

Tahini Sauce, an app-controlled toaster & Tom Hanks' hair in the da vinci code is tied w Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard AF & Blowing Huge F*cking Clouds & Being the Smartest Kid in Class but Not Doing Any Work, 13-13

Mutant League Football & ASMR vids leads Half a Handcuff & Ryan Lochte's Olympic Armed Robbery Story, 17-14

Podcast Hosts Doing a Bit & In Memory Of Vinyl Stickers on Average Cars leads Manti Te'o w an AK-47, 21-13

(Mean Hot) Draft Beer leads Two Nice Cold Beers & Robert Kraft, 27-24

Cool Breeze from an Open Window, a Fly & the Final Statue of Liberty Scene from the Original Planet of the Apes leads Bo Jackson from tecmo Super Bowl, Katie Ledecky & the AZ Cardinals D, 14-10

Fart Sound & TCOAPSAHAOTLARTiCA is tied w Other Half of Handcuff & the Champs where Chris Rock told Douggpound to Stop Doing Drops, 21-21

Note: Danny Boy Wizard's Big Floppy Guy Outside Car Dealerships During Sales & the Pieta will play later in the week. If no new teams join then we may need some volunteers to draft teams for Hayes, Sean, and/or the Engineers

• Like 13

I figured I would get blown out in this matchup so to only be down by 3 at halftime... well, I'm just happy to be here no matter what happens.

• Like 10

Non-fantasy, I need to draft someone that knows what's going on to, at the very least explain things to me, even if they won't convey messages for me. This is me begging. Like a dog. Please, I do not understand why.

• Like 3

I'm concerned that this has become a full time job for Charlie Murphy brown

• Like 14

hi guys recorded an album this weekend please buy it after it has been overdubbed, mixed, mastered, contracted out to a label, pressed, promoted, exclusively premiered on some website no one has ever heard of, and released

• Like 16

hi guys recorded an album this weekend please buy it after it has been overdubbed, mixed, mastered, contracted out to a label, pressed, promoted, exclusively premiered on some website no one has ever heard of, and released

How long does that take? I mean, like, don't get me wrong, I totally know how long all that would take, but like, if I didn't know that, how long would it take?

• Like 5