๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
JulyDiaz

Episode 441 - Your Cousin Marvin

Jason "Heynong Man" Mantzoukas joins Scott once again to talk about beating the heat, famous snakes, and worst jobs on this week's Comedy Bang! Bang! Later, educator and fry cook Marvin Phelps stops by to tell us how he could have been a champion swimmer like his cousin. Plus, Larry the Loner arrives to spread the word of the loner lifestyle and share some of the deep thoughts he's had so all listeners can enjoy.

This back and forth riffing betweem Zouks and Scotty Auks is fucking top notch today...

ย 

Poor Rocky..

ย 

ย 

i never enjoy talking down on guests on CBB or any podcasts but this Carl Tart dude is kind of wasted potential... he's just telling some half assed back story with no comedy...

This back and forth riffing betweem Zouks and Scotty Auks is fucking top notch today...

ย 

Poor Rocky..

ย 

ย 

i never enjoy talking down on guests on CBB or any podcasts but this Carl Tart dude is kind of wasted potential... he's just telling some half assed back story with no comedy...

ย 

ย 

Nah

• Like 5

'Lot's of people jerk off the same day they see a child!' That's a t-shirt. A t-shirt no one should ever wear.

ย 

ย 

To be fair anyone sandwiched between Zouks and Campbell would have trouble coming across as 'the funny one'.

• Like 4

That banter with 'Zoukas at the top of the show is one for the "Best of 2016". Unfortunately, the show comes to a screeching halt unlike all the vehicles that Marvin Phelps got hit by... Sorry Carl, better luck next time. Don't forget, people hated on Harris Wittels when he first showed up!

• Like 3

That banter with 'Zoukas at the top of the show is one for the "Best of 2016". Unfortunately, the show comes to a screeching halt unlike all the vehicles that Marvin Phelps got hit by... Sorry Carl, better luck next time. Don't forget, people hated on Harris Wittels when he first showed up!

ย 

i feel like i might be missing a bit or inside riff, because i really enjoyed Marvin (Marvin Phelps?!).

to be fair as soon as i heard Marvin i thought "oh wow, a fellow two-wheel rider!" so maybe i'm biased.

• Like 2

Snakeskin bowtie? I'm sure Cactus Tony has one the guys could borrow.

Also 'Stopping Up the Jams' may be infringing on the trademarked catchphrase of a certain Grimace shaped, teenaged girl, from Marina Del Rey.

• Like 7

Great ep.! C+

ย 

Jason both beats his meat and flips through vaginas in movie theaters? He is my personal hero!

ย 

They forgot about this famous Snake wearing a bow tie though...

ย 

Tuxedo-snake-peace-walker.jpg

• Like 2

"how do you beat the heat? followup: how do you beat your meat?" has immediately found a place on my top 10 interview questions of all time.

ย 

Wanna find out what the other 9 are? You won't believe what happens next

ย 

ย 

ย 

snake-with-bowtie-1_zpszxuqsvah.jpg

• Like 6

As great as Zouks is at interacting with characters, his opening segments are always so great that I'm really hoping for an eventual Solo Bol-nong Man episode.

ย 

Nice job weaving Desmond and Maxwell into the narrative.

• Like 1

I thought the Marvin character got really good after the back story. Joyee's call helped. Larry the Loner cracked me up. Zouks was Zouks. Great show!

• Like 6

If Larry the Loner does become a recurring character, that will be the second time Neil called his shot. He joked about the Time Keeper becoming a staple character on his first appearance.

• Like 3

This has nothing to do with anything really other that my selfish attempt for Scott to know that I enjoyed his "Fun Lovin' Criminals" reference/joke in the episode so much that I bought a lot of their Cd's and took a picture and I hope he sees this post from Austraila ( J/K The FLC are my favourite band of al time and I had all of those already )

ย 

"Malonk... OUTIE!!!!"

ย 

599543_10150979406762559_170288512_n.jpg?oh=555b64e5ec5a6fc36fda505d67105097&oe=58516E33