🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 148 - Andree Vermeulen, Our Close Friend

dang Hayes totally ruined Christmas for his kid. lump of coal is bad enough, but pee pee on lump of coal? the worst

HHFFFL Week Three Match-ups:

Podcast Hosts Doing a Bit around leaving 5 Star iTunes Reviews & In Memory Of Vinyl Stickers on Average Cars

VERSUS The Troops (-Marines) w Tahini Sauce, app-controlled toaster & T-hanks' hair in the da vinci code

Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie

VERSUS The Pietá & The Memory of Big Floppy Guy Outside Car Dealerships During Sales

Half a Handcuff & Ryan Lochte's Olympic Armed Robbery Story

VERSUS Roy Scheider, The Marines, Sean & Hayes & the NE Patriots

(Hot Mean) Draft Beer & Gord Downie's Shiny Leather Suits

VERSUS Bo Jackson, Katie Ledecky & the AZ Cardinals Defense

Fart Sound, TCOAPSAHAOTLARTiCA & 4 vintage issues of Weird Tales held together by regret & an electric eel

VERSUS Manti Te'o, Pokemon Go & the Notion of Doing the Season in the Memory of Big Floppy Guy

Two Nice Cold Beers & Robert Kraft

VERSUS The Engineers w Super Soakers & Sharks w Laser Beams Attached to their Heads

Cool Breeze from an Open Window, the Final Statue of Liberty scene from OG plant of the apes & Babe the blue ox

VERSUS Mutant League Football, ASMR Videos & Gluten

Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard AF & Blowing Huge F*cking Clouds & Being Smartest Kid in Class but not Doing any Work

VERSUS Jimmy Stewart Going "Whahh!" in Hitchcock Movies & Other Half of Handcuff

Please let me know if any of your teams are not as you currently have them setup. Thanks

• Like 10

I would like to draft A 15-1 Regular Season Record please. it'll be hard not to make the postseason with that

this really made me laugh because before I saw it I was going to draft Winning at Everything

but the 2 take-away's from this post that are most funny are that mwn and me are both trying to rig the game in Week 2, and then the realization that this will probably continue for 13 more weeks. I don't think we could stop Charlie Murphy Brown if we wanted to.

for the record I do not want to stop Charlie Murphy Brown.

• Like 7

yo i'm gonna be straight up here, zero bits, like legit 100% on my George-Washington-cherry-tree grind right here, this episode was friggin dope as hell

edit: also hi, check out this week's podcastsarewonderful.com if you'd like to hear me doing jokes and generally being a big ol goofus

This was real funny and I will also tell folks to check it out.

• Like 6

I am sure that next week's ep 150 will have a colossal corker of a guest & its release will no doubt reverberate throughout the podcast universe, just as it should. But seriously, when can we get some Ronna & Beverly up in this piece? Or if they aren't available how about some Jessica Chaffin & Jamie Denbo

another%2048%20HH%20credits.jpg

• Like 12

Almost couldn't listen to this so because Cody looked so menacing in the pics. In the end , I decided not to let the terrorists win and I listened. Which means I won because it was great.

• Like 5

Welcome to the HHFFFL Week Three Halftime Report, brought to you by Snus.

After two action packed quarters of play, here are the results:

Podcast Hosts Doing 5 Star iTunes Review Bit & In Memory Of Vinyl Stickers on Average Cars is tied w The Troops (minus the Marines), Tahini Sauce, an app-controlled Toaster & T-hanks' hair in the da vinci code, 69-69

Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie leads The Pietá & the Memory of Big Floppy Guy, pizza-taco

Half a Handcuff & Ryan Lochte's Olympic Armed Robbery Story is ahead of Roy Scheider, the Marines, Sean & Hayes & the New England Patriots, horse-cow

Hot Mean Draft Beer & Gord Downie's shiny leather suits leads bo jackson, katie ledecky & Cards D, flowers-gravel

Manti Te'o, Pokemon Go & the notion of playing season in memory of Big Floppy Guy trails Fart Sound, 4 vintage issues of Weird Tales held together by regret & a live electric eel & TCOAPSAHAOTLARTiCA, Pinky-Brain

Two Nice Cold Beers & Robert Kraft (aka Robert Draft) trails the Engineers with Super Soakers & Sharks with Laser Beams Attached to Their Heads, scissors-rock

Cool Breeze from an Open Window, the Final Statue of Liberty scene from the original Planet of the Apes & Babe the blue ox leads Mutant League Football, ASMR Videos & Gluten, Clint Eastwood-John Wayne

Jimmy Stewart Going "Whahh!" in Hitchcock Movies & Other Half of Handcuff is tied w Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard AF & Blowing huge F-ing Clouds & Being the Smartest Kid in Class but not Doing any Work, great taste-less filling

• Like 9

Julie Klausner just continues to evolve. Color me a-person-who-enjoyed-this-episode!

"a-person-who-enjoyed-this-episode" is a mouthful, can I just call you a colored person instead?

edit: oh no

• Like 5

"a-person-who-enjoyed-this-episode" is a mouthful, can I just call you a colored person instead?

edit: oh no

(Comment has been Removed by Moderator)

• Like 3

guys remember damn daniel?

the early 2016's were the shit.

were we really ever so young?

sorry got a little nostalgic there.

• Like 6

Guys (and girls) normally I wouldn't but I recommend you check out today's spontaneous, it's got a couple of guests we all really like here

• Like 8

There's a popular fan theory that Sean and Hayes are going to get married in episode 150.

Pictures from the set support this.

SndH4ever.png

• Like 12

not only are sean and hayes on spont, but it's some kind of very special episode. None of PFT's merry band of improvisers are on the ep. Just 100% pure, unadulterated, unfiltered, farm to table sean and hayes baby

• Like 16

PFT knew that Sean and Hayes' greatness would overshadow even the Janetest of Varneys, the Craigiest of Cackowskis or even the most Colleen of Smiths.

• Like 9

PFT knew that Sean and Hayes' greatness would overshadow even the Janetest of Varneys, the Craigiest of Cackowskis or even the most Colleen of Smiths.

don't forget the Jeanest of Villepiques

• Like 4

i'm glad the boys got over their fear of being in a small dark room with a tiny well dressed man.

giphy.gif

• Like 7

i'm glad the boys got over their fear of being in a small dark room with a tiny well dressed man.

giphy.gif

I would love it if PFT was playing that part in the new Twin Peaks.

• Like 3