🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 148 - Andree Vermeulen, Our Close Friend

You guys think that it's funny to talk about dogs with wigs on?

I think its funny to do almost anything with wigs on.

• Like 12

I think its funny to do almost anything with wigs on.

reminds of of SNL between 2005-2012. funny when Wiig's on.

• Like 13

great episode, lots of laughs and drama and people talking at the same time, just the thing I love very much, along with Gadget the rescue ranger

• Like 12

fresh ep. Andree was phenomenal. such good stuff from Cody. a downright free-for-all in the very best way

Here are the HHFFFL Week Two Final Scores:

Roy Scheider, the Marines, mini-lozenge & the Patriots over Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie, 38-31

Tahini Sauce, an app-controlled toaster & T-hanks hair in the da vinci code over Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard AF & Blowing Huge F*cking Clouds & Being the Smartest Kid in Class but Not Doing any Work, 27-23

Half a Handcuff & Ryan Lochte's Olympic Armed Robbery Story over Mutant League Footbal & ASMR vids, 31-28 OT

Manti Te'o w an AK-47 over Podcast Hosts Doing a Bit & In Memory Of Vinyl Stickers on Average Cars, 26-24

Two Nice Cold Beers & Robert Kraft over (Mean Hot) Draft Beer, 41-34

Cool Breeze from an Open Window, a fly & the Final Statue of Liberty Scene from Original Planet of the Apes over Bo Jackson from tecmo Super Bowl, Katie Ledecky & the AZ Cardinals D, 31-17

Other Half of Handcuff & the Champs where Chris Rock told Douggpound to Stop Doing Drops which led to His Quitting the Show over Fart Sound & TCOAPSAHAOTLARTiCA 37-34 2OT

Tomorrow's action: Danny Boy Wizard's Big Floppy Guy Outside Car Dealerships During Sales & the Pietá will take on The Engineers w Super Soakers & Sharks w Laser Beams Attached to their Heads

WEEK TWO POWER RANKINGS will be released on Thursday. Great footballing everyone!

This week's forum fantasy football league Pro-Version goes to lizzy. Her prize is one guaranteed 2-game win streak redeemable at any point during the season

HHFFFL%20logo%20w%20lights.jpg

• Like 17

Man so weird, I spent the past couple of days watching anon videos and now this? Feels like the boys are trying to tell me something.

• Like 5

Damn, my fantasy team is dyin' out there! Meanwhile, I'm dying in a different way, from laughter, from today's HH ep.

And also we're all dying because life is temporary. Enjoy your day, everybody!

• Like 9

I'm sure it's tough for old-school macho Hollywood types to make themselves vulnerable, but I really feel like Sean and Hayes should've opened up earlier to Dree about what was happening. We were almost earwitnesses to a tragedy... I'm going to have to double up on appointments with my therapist for the next couple weeks as it is!

I wish I could do the same but I've run out of You Made it Weird episodes! I'll just have to re-listen to the ones I haven't memorized yet

• Like 4

Roy Scheider, the Marines, mini-lozenge & the Patriots over Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie, 38-31

-part1-

THIS IS PURE UNADULTERATED HORSEHOCKEY!!

how in the hell did SteveH (greatguy/bigfan) get those Marineses'? I thought they was greggy's(greatguy/bigfan)???!! and just fyi nothing can defeat the power of David Bowie dood, nuh-thin.. I'm going straight to the press, the commissioner and to my pastor, and whoever fixed this game of....somethingball(?)...will be in big trouble. Charlie Murphy Brown(greatguy/bigfan) are you Lucille Ball? cuz you got some 'splainin' to do.

[the second part of this post will contain more ranting so if you didn't like the first part then stop reading now. unless you're interested in hearing my thoughts on this episode. yeah, of course you are.]

-part2-

JESUS FRAK ON A CHRISTMAS CRUTCH KEVIN WE'RE CALLED:

HANDBOOK HEADS!

did Besser teach you nothing about knowing the bits from the show you're interning for?

I AM LIVID.

[in part 3 I calm down and reflect on my tone previously in this post.]

-part3-

guys, i got a little hot there and i'm sorry if it made anyone uncomfortable. Kevin you know I love you I just want you to be as good as me and your mother know you can be. also you are no longer allowed to have Cody in the yard to play after dinner. he knows why. CharlieMurphyBrown I'm sorry if I implied your conduct was anything less than above board. you are this forum's True North, it's Rock, and it's Con Air. Bless you sir.

okay that's all for now.

ps this episode was as good as suicide squad - it didn't make a lot of sense and at the same time it was very confusing, but also filled with the threat of arousal and violence in equal measure. 5/5 used condoms.

• Like 8

I'll be saying my hello's later in the thread.

• Like 10

Cody is good on the mic and is a good improviser and doesn't whiff every chance he's given in this episode. Not!

• Like 3

putting a fake warning at the beginning of a great episode as though it isnt great is a very funny idea i wish i had thought of, loved this episode mr sean and hayes

• Like 18

hey sean I liked suicide squad

Jacob, this is a great bit! I don't know how long you can keep it up, but I'm rooting for you.

• Like 17

No joke, this might have been my favorite episode of Hollywood Handbook ever. You can just hear the laughter in their voices the whole time.

And a big step for Engineer Cody. I feel that this week was for Cody what "Improving Brett's House With DC Pierson" was for Brett. Cody is starting to be very funny and adding his own spin to the conversation. The next step for Cody is to have his own "Maria Thayer episode" type experience where he comes up with a couple jokes and bits that are so undeniably funny that Sean & Hayes can't help but give him points even though he's an engineer.

• Like 9

Sean did too.

You might not have noticed this because it's really subtle, but I think Sean actually didn't want to say those mean things about Suicide Squad but just said them because he was forced to by someone who had taken something from him. That's as much of the mystery as I've uncovered so far.

• Like 8

First up: aye chihuahua this episode was a whopper. What a good one!! My favorite in a little while, and I've been lovin the show as always.

It's one of those eps where you want to hit pause before the ep finishes playing so you can hit "Flag as new" and listen again without using any data on your phone cause you don't happen to be on wifi and you have an aggressive auto-delete preference enabled on your podcast ep to keep your storage free. Y'all know what I'm talkin bout.

AND ANOTHER THING

Anyone else think it's MESSED up Sean and Hayes haven't been on SPONT??

I mean they would look so great in the post-show hug train. Ahh I can picture Hayes's "this feels nice" facial expression, so lit. And to hear Sean tell a shockingly good story between 15 minute ad reads

IMG_2214.jpg

• Like 9

So glad I pulled out a win this week, as much as I'm glad I pulled out sex joke.

Unfortunately AK-47 retired so I need to pick my replacement for next week very carefully. A player that can dominate everyone it comes into contact with, that can destroy men's minds, that will certainly be around for a long time to come....

Pokéman Go! I choose you!

• Like 7