🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
joelzadack

Allen Gregory

Whatup whatup!

Been a lurker for a long while and finally have reason to post!

I’ll skip to the point, I have all of Allen Gregory downloaded and would be happy to provide Sean and Hayes with copies if they’d like!

For those that haven’t seen the show I guess this could also happen too, obviously I’m not going to post a link but drop me a message and I can try to sort something out.

The show was really funny, I never understood it’s cancelling. The love triangle between Allen Gregory, his Headmistress and her husband the Councillor is fantastic. I would definitely recommend it, although it sounds as if it’s somewhat hard to find.

You guys still doing that pro version?

• Like 4

The pro version is ever present, all knowing, all understanding. The pro version is a metaphor, in much the same way as the transformation of the caterpillar through the chrysalis into a butterfly is a metaphor; it is representative of the version of yourself who is a pro. Pro at what you ask? My dear boy, if you have to ask, you haven't earned it.

But I might be interested in those sweet Allan Gregories, if you've got a spare

• Like 2

Beginner (naive, stupid): "The Pro version...I'd like to receive the pro version"

Intermediate (knowledgeable, wary): "The pro version...sometimes I don't think they care about it. Maybe they never did"

Advanced (wise): "The Pro version"

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this