🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 149 - Just Sean and Hayes

Hey everyone, listen to Hollywood Handbook. It's a show that I like and I want them to make more!

Cool. I helped.

• Like 23

Hey Sean and Hayes if you ever need a last-minute guest just call me up, I don't bite ;) ;) B) B)

• Like 10

sean was clearly making fun of something specific with that bit at the end about 'you guys are our advertising budget'

• Like 17

I would tell my friends to listen to Hollywood Handbook but I'm such an introvert, I'd much rather be curled up with a book and a mocha latte

• Like 20

I told my friends to listen to HH. They did and said it wasn't funny. I was once told by TV that it is important to have a code so now I have fewer friends. I also fear that the bodies will be found one day.

Just kidding.

They'll never be found.

• Like 20

I always thought Cody was a sweetie, but a funny talented floppy-haired improving machine sweetie? who knew

Here are the HHFFFL Week Three Final Scores:

Podcast Hosts Doing a 5 Star iTunes Review Bit & In Memory Of Vinyl Stickers on Average Cars OVER The Troops (minus the Marines), Tahini Sauce, an app-controlled toaster & T-hanks' hair in the da vinci code: 420-311

Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie OVER The Pietá & the Memory of Big Floppy Guy: calzone-fajita

Roy Scheider, the Marines, Sean & Hayes & the New England Patriots OVER Half a Handcuff & Ryan Lochte's Olympic Armed Robbery Story: Spanish bull-Shetland pony

(Hot Mean) Draft Beer & Gord Downie's Shiny Leather Suits OVER Bo Jackson from tecmo Super Bowl, Katie Ledecky, & the AZ Cardinals D: cherry blossom-lump of coal

Fart Sound, TCOAPSAHAOTLARTiCA & 4 vintage issues of Weird Tales held together by regret & a live electric eel OVER Manti Te'o, Pokemon Go & the Notion of playing the Season in Memory of Big Floppy Guy: Wakko-Dot

Two Nice Cold Beers & Robert Kraft OVER the Engineers with Super Soakers & Sharks with Laser Beams Attached to Their Heads: Mount Rushmore-guillotine

Mutant League Football, ASMR Videos & Gluten OVER Cool Breeze from an Open Window, the Final Statue of Liberty scene from Original Planet of the Apes & Babe the Blue Ox: The Searchers-Coogan's Bluff

Jimmy Stewart Going "Whahh!" in Hitchcock Movies & Other Half of Handcuff OVER Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard AF & Blowing Huge F-ing Clouds & Being the Smartest Kid in Class but not doing any Work: cheesecake-seltzer

Week Three POWER RANKINGS will be out Thursdayish. keep it disney

• Like 22

Here's my feeling about Hollywood Handbook (and also most of the other things I enjoy): I want other people to like it so that they keep making more, but I also don't want anyone I know to like it because I don't think they'll like it correctly and/or I'm afraid they'll judge me for liking it as much as I do even though, objectively, they're wrong and I'm not. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm a selfish coward, so we really aren't breaking new ground here.

Edit: I'm not sure why I felt compelled to share this, but I did and now it's not my problem anymore.

• Like 20

Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie OVER The Pietá & the Memory of Big Floppy Guy: calzone-fajita

this is exactly why they have that saying "never bring a fajita to a calzone fight".

• Like 14

"Just Sean and Hayes" JUST Sean and Hayes!!? You're sayin' it like it's a bad thing c'mon dude

you beat me to it no-horsey, italics and all. oh man, i was going to be so incredulous about this wording too, y'all don't even know.

• Like 16

I really wish we could see the picture of Sean on space mountain.

According to Hayes it's still for sale at Disney in Anaheim

• Like 14

this week's Pro-Version for the HH forum fantasy football league goes to CiscoKid

his prize is moderate notoriety & an open bar. he drink whiskey pancho drink the wine

HHFFFL%20wk%203%20pro%20v%20ciscokid.jpg

• Like 20

I just wanna thank all the people who it took to get me here, you know who you are, and I'll never forget what you did for me

• Like 16

I tried to get my one real friend, Jessica, who happens to be of Italian descent (although that makes literally no difference to me) to listen to Hollywood Handbook and she flat out told me no.

Although she did later listen to the matt Besser episode and sent me videos of herself petting one of her pet cats while listening to it.

She no longer speaks to me and has blocked me because I told her she was being insensitive to her suicidal sister who was about to lose her apartment. So much so that I thought it must have been her boyfriend pretending to be her or something.

I want to draft the internet domain "YakkoWakko.com" because its a good pun and should have been the homepage for the show when it was on.

I had dreams about escaping from bizarre Mad Max esque scenarios but without cars during the 7 hours I slept today which are the first sleep I have had in 3 days.

Please dont play with the 'Buy It Now: button because I am trying to keep my health insurance going so I can actually afford the 5 medications I am on.

My therapist is still away on a mysterious "emergency leave".

I listened to this episode 3 times and I still don't know what the "show" is.

My dog had supper and is taking a nap now.

• Like 11

Whoa, I take a sabbatical and you guys strip Chanson of his avatar? Not cool.

Here's a list of changes I'd like to see:

1. Channy get back avy

2. beeface start reading previous posts and using the like button (it's in the lower right-hand corner)

3. less likes on Zsinjeh's posts (self-explanatory)

4. Henry, how you doing, baby. Keep your chin up.

5. Dad, wish you were around more when I was...no wargen not the time stay strong

6. Charlie Murphy Brown keep posting word salad for my eyes to quickly skim over

7. Coming back was a mistake I am already running out of steam.

8. *Front page should just be pictures of hippos relaxing but not too much mud on them.

9. Double space all posts. Not including this one.

10. sOmEoNe StArT tYpInG lIkE tHiS i MiSs MySpAcE

11. Remove the devil's number

12. Disagreements settled by whoever can guess the other person's true name first

14. Popcorn Gallery questions must be asked in order of length.

15. .Everyone gets songs that start to auto-play when you read their post (Far Behind by Candlebox reserved for wargen)

16. silvrwoman tell me I am nice person

17. croworld makes a comeback in a big way

dubukR5.jpg*fig.1 example

• Like 21

I have to go wake up pup to give him his pills from the vet. Its a 3 stage operation to keep his kneecap from slipping out of place. He has to go back two more times at three week intervals.

• Like 10

Jeez, isn't there like a brace they can give him, or a dog cast of some such?

Also, dog cast? Could that be an idea?

• Like 12

Also, dog cast? Could that be an idea?

marc maron's not gonna like that.

• Like 15

That trailer for "A Dog's Purpose looks pretty interesting. I don't know why everything to do with dogs in movies and tv is always a "Youre gonna fucking cry" scenario. I means what's everyone's favorite episode of Futurama? yknow

• Like 7

And as for the brace, this is a less invasive operation that induces inflammasion of the tendon on the opposite side of the leg and pulls it back into place with scar tissue. It could have been worse the vet said, but its still not fun for the doglet.

• Like 5

12. Disagreements settled by whoever can guess the other person's true name first

I would lose every disagreement! Good thing everyone likes and agrees with me.

• Like 9