🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 149 - Just Sean and Hayes

Frozen wasteland! Now, Jack Johnson P.I., I've never been to Minnesota, but I've seen "Golden Girls", so I know MN is not a wasteland.

Oops, I'm sorry Auden, but I think you're mistaking me for someone else. Which kind of underscores my point of that I'm not very famous, in that Jack Johnson, PI is more memorable than me even without a single post on page 9

• Like 9

This isn't my cat but I couldn't find a picture of my cat so I'm posting this upside down cat

404: Upside down cat not found

• Like 13

The aircraft in Lizzy's picture is a 737-100 (could be -200) in what looks like the Boeing company livery, but I don't think it is because the tail is wrong and it's actually a different livery that I don't recognize.

Fun.

• Like 11

Oops, I'm sorry Auden, but I think you're mistaking me for someone else. Which kind of underscores my point of that I'm not very famous, in that Jack Johnson, PI is more memorable than me even without a single post on page 9

I was trying to make a joke. You post about wanting to be memorable so I delibrately mixed you up with someone else, implying that you are not memorable. I was also calling back to a similar joke I've made a few pages back. That one also failed. You are memorable, Fabio's Socks, and I am bad at jokes.

• Like 10

guys we really need to try a little harder to understand Lizzy's good jokes.

• Like 14

The aircraft in Lizzy's picture is a 737-100 (could be -200) in what looks like the Boeing company livery, but I don't think it is because the tail is wrong and it's actually a different livery that I don't recognize.

Yes and what of the strange one-legged bird cocoon riding on top?

lizzypainting.pngphoto upload

• Like 9

I would die if Donald Glover was on the show Tuesday promoting Atlanta. Last time he was on it was less than a month before he dropped BtI which is crazy to me, honestly still want to know how the boys booked him (though I'm sure Dommy D's was involved).

Also if you haven't heard Chris Gethard rap on his Poindexter mixtape he throws some v depressing bars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPFKZ_tx8Pg

• Like 9

The Final Fantasy Tactics order has been cancelled.

Edit: ...and its Remeron and Pristiq, not that its any of your business. Wellbutrin and Risperidone stopped having any effect after a while.

• Like 4

I liked Final Fantasy Tactics. It's like checkers, but your pieces can throw rocks at your opponent's pieces.

• Like 9

That's obviously a severe simplification, it's a good game with a good story. Why not try it out for yourself, everyone?

• Like 7

I may not get that Far Side (I still don't. Even after I wrote that essay), but I DO Get all these wrong name jokes. That more than I could say for most of you dunces

• Like 15

I think my new thing is going to be not getting Auden's funny name jokes, because apparently I'm good at that

• Like 10

hey...guess what? Airbus make the best planes, commercial airliner or otherwise B)

• Like 5

I would die if Donald Glover was on the show Tuesday promoting Atlanta. Last time he was on it was less than a month before he dropped BtI which is crazy to me, honestly still want to know how the boys booked him (though I'm sure Dommy D's was involved).

it is crazy to me that the boys know real life celebrities

• Like 4

guys we really need to try a little harder to understand Lizzy's good jokes.

; _ ;

• Like 8

I think my new thing is going to be not getting Auden's funny name jokes, because apparently I'm good at that

aw jeez, I really hate to blow up your thing here but Charlie Murphy Brown does that too.

so sorry. really rootin' for ya though.

• Like 9

Do you guys have some problem with me other than that one time I made bad jokes here and on facebook? There have been times when this wrong name stuff is peppered with really fucked up sounding shit that has no connection to me and it has been screwing with my head. Putting aside the fact that this all cost me my primary friend, do you all think I am some sort of criminal? Because I have nothing to hide.

Edit: spelling

Edited by ButReallyWhyThoIveGotNuthin
  • Like 2

HH Forum Fantasy Football League Week Four Halftime Report:

Two Nice Cold Beers & Robert Kraft (aka Robert Draft) LEAD Podcast Hosts Doing a 5 star iTunes Review Bit & In Memory Of Vinyl Stickers on Average Cars: 21-17

Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard af & blowing Huge F-ing Clouds & Being Smartest kid in class but not Doing any Work TIED W Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie: 13-13

Cool Breeze from an Open Window, final Statue of Liberty scene from original Planet of the Apes & Babe the blue ox LEAD Jimmy Stewart going "Whahh" in Hitchcock movies & Other Half of Handcuff: 14-10

Fart Sound, TCOAPSAHAOTLARTiCA, 4 vintage Weird Tales & YakkoWakko.com LEAD The Troops (minus Marines), Tahini Sauce, kickstarter Toaster & T-hanks' hair in the da vinci code: 24-17

Mutant League Football, ASMR Videos & Gluten TIED W Roy Scheider, the Marines, Sean & Hayes & Patriots: 21-21

(Hot Mean) Draft Beer & Gord Downie's shiny leather suits LEAD the Engineers with Super Soakers & Sharks w Laser Beams Attached to their Heads: 14-3

Manti Te'o, Pokemon Go & the Notion of Playing the Season in Memory of Big Floppy Guy TIED W The Pietá & the Memory of Big Floppy Guy Outside Car Dealerships During Sales: 31-31

Bo Jackson from tecmo Super Bowl, Katie Ledecky & The AZ Cardinals Defense LEAD Half a Handcuff & Ryan Lochte's Olympic Armed Robbery Story: 10-7

All-Pro-Star-Bowl selection begins next week. The All-Pro-Star-Bowl itself will be East vs West, or National vs American. We'll think of some way to split the League into two conferences. keep up all that good footballing

• Like 8

That's obviously a severe simplification, it's a good game with a good story. Why not try it out for yourself, everyone?

I know a good game with a good story....

'member? From the episode?

Also Life is good game with good story but I thiiiink they need to fix these heteronormative and narrow gendered lil peg people. Just blue and pink? I mean it's a spectrum sheeple!

• Like 6

... do you all think I am some sort of criminal? Because I have nothing to hide.

this is exactly what constitutes criminal behaviour. a lawful citizen both:

1: has things to protect from criminals.

2: hides things to protect against criminals.

now, i don't remember right now where i hid my shotgun, or if i have a shotgun, or what a shotgun "is", but let me warn you, pal, if you try to play any tricks on me you'll wind up face first flying up the side of a cliff so fast your ass'll be whistlin' dixie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmLXHjuyg0c

and yes, i do like girls even better without 'thangs' on them. i objectify your honor, sue me.

• Like 6

My team's TIED with another team?! This can't be. I gotta have more points!

So I'm drafting Chris Hardwick.

• Like 8