Episode 94 - Marcy Jarreau, Nicole Byer: Love, Love, and More Love

5 replies to this topic

#1 July Diaz

Earwolf Buddy

• Administrators
  • 5,033 posts
  • LocationUnder a roof

Posted 01 September 2016 - 11:41 PM

Welcome to another episode of Love, Love, and More Love with your hosts Teresa Loveless (Marcy Jarreau) and Sophia Lovejones (Nicole Byer)! It's the love and sex call-in show where you get to call in with all your questions about love and sex. On this week's episode we hear from a few callers including a 16-year old and his mother, someone from London with a milk query, and a sex-worker with a dilemma. Plus, Traci Reardon stops by to help her horny Twitter followers with sex and love advice in another edition of “Help Me, Rhonda.”
listen to scott aukerman on the latest ep of my podcast trends with benefits twb.cool

#2 Kickpuncher

Sentient Meat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,259 posts
  • LocationIthaca, NY

Posted 02 September 2016 - 04:59 AM

Punch those Ds, America!

"Bart Simpson's dad"

Face Like Thunder!

#3 MattManz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 03 September 2016 - 01:04 PM

This had me dying. One of my favorite eps, up there with The North Pod 1 & 2.

#4 Chester

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationOblivion

Posted 03 September 2016 - 05:04 PM

I really enjoyed this episode. The fluidity of the call-in show format worked really well.

I have nothing further to contribute -- to this forum post, or to society in general.

#5 BlankBlankBlank

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 05:19 PM

Wait, is the thing Lauren is holding in the picture really the prop phone they use to make the voice?

#6 Kickpuncher

Sentient Meat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,259 posts
  • LocationIthaca, NY

Posted 05 September 2016 - 05:46 AM

Yep, it's been visible in episode photos with "call-ins" before. Seeing something that's actually shaped like a phone makes it more fun, somehow.

(Photographic evidence from the Tim Baltz episode - http://www.earwolf.c...545-162x162.jpg)