🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 150 - Brett Marcus, Our Engineer Friend from Germany

Shit. I took this morning off of work and just got in the office. I generally post on the first page. Is there any way everyone else before me could delete there posts until it gets back to page one? Asking for a friend.

• Like 14

Now I know how people who store up dry goods and guns in bunkers in case of the end of the world feel about stuff because I now officially feel that way about my main comedy source of life which is Hollywood Handbook.

• Like 9

ive posted this elsewhere, and i may just be saying this as a mantra by this point.

but the fact remains that both allen gregory and reality show show had to be cancelled for handbook to exist whatsoever.

his name is robert paulson.

and so on.

• Like 12

Going by what we know to be true, this already isn't thenough last hh, cause now hear thisome appearance, could this just be a ploy to get all of us to show up?

• Like 9

Going by what we know to be true, this already isn't thenough last hh, cause now hear thisome appearance, could this just be a ploy to get all of us to show up?

hey, what?

• Like 9

CMB, can I please draft an army of crows? Or at least a murder?

• Like 11

Also UT beat Notre Dame (I don't know football, is that a big deal? football wise?), and I heard that football fans are a superstitious lot, so maybe now Longhorn fans will think they have to listen to Hollywood Handbook in order for UT to win.

I've asked a friend. It was a big deal.

• Like 11

guys how do i stop being mad at someone i really care for and admire? she's quite a lovely soul yet we keep butting heads over the same kind of dumb yet serious misunderstandings. asking for myself.

• Like 12

If this really is the last episode, I'm going to walk out on my kids and abandon them. Also, I'm still having issues getting my profile pic to stay, and not one person has come to my aide, nor has Earwolf answered the email I sent them.

• Like 17

10 things I think by Peter King SteveH

• I think I'm gonna post even though I've only listened to the first 43:47 of the ep. Thanks for spoiling the ending
  • After 2 full minutes of soul searching, I've decided I support what JeffreyParties is doing (surprised?)
  • Sean and Hayes became a full on classic comedy duo in this ep. Some might call this distasteful, or poor timing, but it needs to be said: Wilder and Pryor are small potatoes compared to Clements and Davenport.
  • cookies is bread and mint is a plant
  • should Jeff Parties be doing this?
  • I'm happy Sean thought his joke about morse code being such a beautiful language was good enough to go back for. He was right.
  • I think Robert Morse is dead, but he's not. That was just on the tv
  • in the abstract, what JP is doing is funny, but do I really wanna see all those posts? It took me a long time to get here
  • I don't think Sean and Hayes need guests. but i also like it when they do.
  • I thought Brett lived in Austria?

• Like 20

this was a very good episode and it really enriched my lived experience, which had previously been affected by a 60-part bit that I cannot even pretend to like

• Like 23

@JacobC the friggin', different pod fest, now hear this, there was an ad at the top and bottom of this ep

• Like 5

New to the forums and excited to be joining up with the Brett pack. I hope to take on an Anthony Michael Hall type of role within the group as I'm a bit of 'whiz' who grew up reading science book and solving some of the biggest equations.

Congrats to Hayes and Sean on number 150. Keep it up sweety.

• Like 15

Also UT beat Notre Dame (I don't know football, is that a big deal? football wise?), and I heard that football fans are a superstitious lot

But are they a superstitious, cowardly lot, like the criminals Batman fights?

Image.jpg

Also, I've lost track of how many bottles of podcasts or whatever JeffreyParties is up to. Can we get an update, Jeff? I don't feel like going back and looking right now.

Also congrats to the boys on 150 episodapops.

• Like 10

where all my dinks and slashes at? whatwhat!!!

• Like 14