🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 150 - Brett Marcus, Our Engineer Friend from Germany

HH Forum Fantasy Football League WEEK FIVE match-ups:

Podcast Hosts Doing iTunes Review Bit & In Memory of Stickers on Average Cars (2-2)

VERSUS Roy Scheider, The Marines, Hayes & Sean & The NE Patriots (4-0)

Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie (3-1)

VERSUS Army of Crows, Gord Downie's shiny leather suits & Hot Mean Draft Beer (2-2)

The Troops, Tahini Sauce, kickstarter toaster & T-hanks' hair in the da vinci code (3-1)

VERSUS Bo Jackson from tecmo Super Bowl, Katie Ledecky & AZ Cardinals D (0-4)

Fart Sound, TCOAPSAHAOTLARTiCA, 4 Weird Tales & YakkoWakko.com (1-3)

VERSUS Engineers w Super Soakers & Sharks w Laser Beams attached to Their Heads (0-3)

Dick Jokes, vaping hard af & blowing huge clouds & being smartest kid in class but not work (1-3)

VERSUS Cool Breeze from open window, statue of Liberty scene og planet of apes & Babe blue ox (3-1)

Two Nice Cold Draft Beers & Robert Kraft

VERSUS Half a Handcuff & Ryan Lochte's Olympic Armed Robbery Story (2-2)

Manti Te'o, Pokemon Go & the Notion of Playing Season in Memory of Big FLoppy Guy (2-2)

VERSUS Jimmy Stewart going "Whahh!" in Hitchcock movies & Other Half of Handcuff (2-2)

Mutant League Football, ASMR Videos, Gluten & Chrs Hrdwck (2-2)

VERSUS The Pietá & The Memory of Big Floppy Guy Outside Car Dealerships During Sales (1-2)

this week's line-up brought to you by wolfcoolfest 94. they ask us not to read an ad, enjoy show

• Like 10

106 episodes of podcast on wall 106 eps of podcast take one down pass it around 105 eps of podcast on wall l:

Such a good ep. It's the one with the jokes yeah?

• Like 8

Milana Vayntrub said yes to Yo Is This Racist? and not Hollywood Handbook. Let that sink in the next time you're binge-watching Other Space.

• Like 14

Can't believe I waited until Friday to read the forums this week. I'd commit seppuku but need someone to tell me if it's racist or not. Anyone know anyone qualified?

My thoughts after reading a random 80% of the posts this week are...

1- The HH is ending bits are funny on the podcast but I refuse to speculate on their reality

2-JP licks all over the place. Yum!*

3- Great ep this week.

4- I heard this was ep 150. Congrats boys

5- Happy birthday to SteveH

5.5- Was it SteveH's birthday coming up? I am NOT going back to check. Fuck that.

6- "Memes Chair." Is that something?

8- Is 150 counting live eps? Is this like a Milenium 2000 vs 2001 situation?

7- Sorry for my language earlier.

*This is probably a regional reference, if it qualifies as a reference at all

• Like 8

Milana Vayntrub said yes to Yo Is This Racist? and not Hollywood Handbook. Let that sink in the next time you're binge-watching Other Space.

To be fair, Milana appeared on Yo Is This Racist? long before she became an internationally renowned spokesperson. Getting her in the studio these days will cost you a mint (and I'm not talking about the plant…)

tumblr_n8830esf2x1qkbzpso1_400.gif

• Like 11

Sorry I've been missing from the forums the past few months. I didn't have a picture of my dad I could post, plus I ended up landing a role in a movie.

Since its out now, I guess I'm able to talk about it. I'm in SULLY!

I played one of the plane engines. No spoilers, but I share a scene with a bird. Here's my line:

"VRRRRRRRRR--KRANGGGG--cough cough nope didn't like the taste a that, deuces I'm out fam"

• Like 20

Guys I've been wanting to ask this but was embarrassed in account of everyone blowing down on that one dude about handbook heads but are we handbook heads or the scoop troop cause they call us both and both phrases get used around here but not with equal regularity?

• Like 10

51 bags of Milanos.

If Vayntrub were a man she would be paid 65 bags of mint Milanos.

• Like 11

Holy smokes! 20 Pages!?!? Y'all are wildin'. You guys are great. Dope ep of the pod.

• Like 15

r2O2CN5.gif

I love how it's obvious that Jeffrey could escape very easily but he just hangs out to fuck with the old man.

• Like 14

I love how it's obvious that Jeffrey could escape very easily but he just hangs out to fuck with the old man.

poor old guy..

a ) way too weak to push even a single two-dimensional post (with a one-dimensional joke, heyo!)

b ) clueless that the trash can is not big enough for the joke, which means the last third of the joke will still be visible, and you can just imagine what would happen if some kids came along and saw it.

at least the old dude had sense enough to remove all the likes before getting rid of it. someone check his pockets, aukerman's going to have a shit fit if the numbers don't even out

• Like 16

I didn't know we had a forum janitor. I feel bad. Do you guys usually tip him around Christmas?

• Like 14

Saturday thought on cinema: Movies is ideal for us cold heartless sums 'a' bitchez becuz they let us tap into our emotions & access the universal accord

similar to cheesecake

& great big loffs

• Like 7

"Wo ist Hayes, mann?" So Sean knows German. Oh, because of Steffi.

• Like 12

janitor from scrubs. Twisted, twisted individual and the influence behind the joker himself so I hear

• Like 12

Dr. Jan Itor.

that's the sum of what I remember from Scrubs.

• Like 7