🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 301 - Scare Get Da Jumps

Improviser and actress Betsy Sodaro helps ease the transition into the Valley of Sept on this week's Who Charted! The gang clears up the origins of the Dorito before launching into Spotify's Top 5 Viral Songs, while Engineer Stard explains how he ended up in jury duty with Tim Heidecker. During the Movie Chart, Betsy talks about working on Funny or Die's "Tween Fest" and Howard reconsiders whether life exists in space. Finally, they count down Kevin's Hot Picks on Two Charted and tackle a listener question about the very first Who Charted recording.

Betsy didn't promote it but I highly recommend checking out her UCB webseries

, which also stars Bajillion's Drew Tarver, Paul Welsh from Hard Nation, and features cameos from improv4humans regulars like Sean Conroy, Billy Merritt, Jon Gabrus, etc.
  • Like 3

Miss Sodaro sounded so much like a friendly hobo on her way to an AA meeting for the free coffee that I had to check and make sure I wasn't riding a bus downtown.

Betsy didn't promote it but I highly recommend checking out her UCB webseries

, which also stars Bajillion's Drew Tarver, Paul Welsh from Hard Nation, and features cameos from improv4humans regulars like Sean Conroy, Billy Merritt, Jon Gabrus, etc.

Thanks for the heads up! Watched the first episode, good shit.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this