🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1905 - Todd Levin

I'll just say that I have to disagree with them about Ann Coulter. She deserves no pity, she isn't a human being and I wished they had never stopped attacking her.

• Like 1

I'll just say that I have to disagree with them about Ann Coulter. She deserves no pity, she isn't a human being and I wished they had never stopped attacking her.

Nikki Glaser gave her the fucking BUSINESS, tho. Holy shit.

This is false

I'm sorry. Someone who says the things she says about gay people, the disabled, minorities and anyone else she sees as being against her 'plan' has given up their claim to humanity.

I'm sorry. Someone who says the things she says about gay people, the disabled, minorities and anyone else she sees as being against her 'plan' has given up their claim to humanity.

To me, its blatantly obvious and has been for years that she doesn't believe half of the inane things that come out of her evil mouth, and that's what makes her less than human. She deals in the disgusting for profit, and has made quite a killing. I think it would be quite easy to say and write awful things and get support from awful people, write your awful books, make your awful appearances, etc. Her job is being as awful as she can for profit and it in turn gives people who agree with her the belief that what they think isn't so bad, it isn't evil, it's okay, so I have zero sympathy for her too

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this