🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 445 - Sully Goose

Comedian extraordinaire Michelle Biloon joins Scott in-studio for a bonus Comedy Bang! Bang! After looking through Michell's Kindle, they welcome American Hero Captain Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger to speak on his hatred of geese, his favorite mode of transportation, and what he thought of Academy Award winner Tom Hanks' portrayal of him in the new film "Sully."

Looks like PFT is going Full Outback after his down under trip.

Well he did go "down under", youknowwhatimtalkingabout!

• Like 1

B-B-B-B-BONUS EPISODE!!! It's been too long! So many disappointing Thursday mornings refreshing my app, but that's all over now! Thanks Scotty

• Like 1

Anyone else having download issues?

I was having a problem downloading this and the new I4H episodes this morning but it looks like its fine now.

I'm the best detective on these forums.

I was number 2! I was number 2!

Thursday boots are like Leesa mattresses (which are the Tom's Shoes of mattresses) for your feet.

• Like 1

Great, great episode. Any time Paul can play a character who can be frequently exasperated and mildly antagonistic, it's awesome.

• Like 2

Agree x1000. Scott and Michelle did a great job of leading Sully into "how dare you" moments. Paul's performance may not have the bombast necessary to make it into the 2016 Best Of, but this episode is in my top 5.

• Like 3

Surprise midweek bonus PFT is always a welcome treat! I was just saying how much I wanted to hear from Sully again, and this episode did not disappoint. Top quality riffing! The goose thing is beyond hilarious to me. "Kill two birds with one stone. One of my very favourite expressions."

• Like 2

I haven't commented on this episode yet. Stay tuned for my incoming and super clever/entertaining thoughts on this 'sode, and have a good weekend guys. (If you work weekends, not really sure what to tell you.)

• Like 1

Anyone else having download issues?

They shut down my favorite torrent site so now I can't download much of anything. That's a download issue for sure.

• Like 3

For anyone curious, the book about the kids getting lost in the forest that Michelle referred to was probably The Troop by Nick Cutter. For anyone not curious, feel free to skip the previous sentence.

• Like 4

I can't believe the term 'goosing' didn't come up when talking about dropping the soap.

This was a great episode though. The 'Sully Goose' line and PFTs reaction had me laughing all day.

• Like 5

I gotcha answers...

right here!

• Like 1