• LocationLos Angeles

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:23 PM

Read this: http://blogs.hbr.org...or-interns.html

#2 Robert Strawsburg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 09:12 PM

Great read! Thanks for posting it, I'll have to use these when no one is hiring next year.

#3 Earwolf Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:54 AM

Good job

#4 Earwolf Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:58 AM

foo

#5 twitchosaurus wrecks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:21 AM

you know how kcrw has volunteers .... WAIT! why dont you guys set up a pledge drive?! I'd call in and give you my money :) I'd also like to volunteer cause im too old to be an intern. You guys can use up my roll-over minutes. I have about one trillion of them, seriously I have way too many. Ok I dont have a trillion but enough for like 200,000+ eardrops. I'll give you my spare time and roll over minutes. I have this battery powered fan I can hold to some ones face while they record. It would be an honor and my pleasure. On a serious note, well I was serious about everything else, do you guys accept donations of equipment? I have a sampler and a cdr that ill give you guys if I cant unload them on ebay, if you want them. Love eight of your shows! goodnight!

#6 ParkerPoseyPox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 01 January 2015 - 02:54 PM

I keep filling out the talent file. I'm going to keep "applying" until someone gives me a chance. I'm working for a "competing" podcast network, but I like what Earwolf does, how it runs, and what it produces. Anytime you need another studio nerd/sound editor...
Heir to the spray oil fortune. https://twitter.com/JuliaWDHarrison

#7 Dan Engler

Ombudsman

• Administrators
  • 1,630 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 04 January 2015 - 11:43 AM

View PostJuliaWDHarrison, on 01 January 2015 - 02:54 PM, said:

I keep filling out the talent file. I'm going to keep "applying" until someone gives me a chance. I'm working for a "competing" podcast network, but I like what Earwolf does, how it runs, and what it produces. Anytime you need another studio nerd/sound editor...

I can't help but think you might gain an edge if you legally changed the "WD" in your name to "Wolf Den".

Or perhaps I'm just trying to sabotage your career because you abandoned Seattle to follow your dreams in LA. #NotJealous
Disclaimer: I am not an Earwolf employee. Opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Midroll Media LLC.

#8 Dorkopotamis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 12:10 PM

Leave it to Harvard to be completly out of touch in an effort to marginalize the most rapidly growing and already marginalized segment of the workforce: interns.

Who has time for free skilled labour? Everyone.