🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 78 - Donut Factory: Live from Largo

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes the mighty and the humble back to Spontaneanation, recorded in front of a LIVE audience at the world-famous Largo at The Coronet! This week, Paul's special guest is Desmin Borges of FXX's You're the Worst! They chat about a Desmin's childhood heroes, what the movie Purple Rain is truly about, and Desmin's days of hustling in Chicago. Paul is then joined by his Bajillion Dollar Propertie$ co-stars Dan Ahdoot, Tim Baltz, and Tawny Newsome to improvise a story set in a Donut Factory. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

Go to paulftompkins.com/live to get tickets for live performances of Spontaneanation October 1st at Lago and October 30th at The Now Hear This Festival in Anaheim!

Damn Tawny Newsome really sounds like Colleen Smith in this.

Tawny Newsome

Tawny Newsome

Tawny Newsome

Tawny Newsome

Tawny Newsome

Tawny Newsome

Tawny Newsome

Dan (I think?) joins the ranks with his epic kid voice.

Yep, I was gonna say that Shulie Cowen has a challenger for her Cutest Little Kid Voice crown.

Anyone have any idea what that dish-washing "ad" was about?

• Like 1

I wish Desmin had gotten a chance to talk about working with Little Janet Varney on You're The Worst

Desmin Borges is my favorite thing about "You're the Worst", and his preformance and stories really solidified him as someone I'm going to keep an eye on. I hope to see him on some more 'casts soon.

• Like 1

Damn Tawny Newsome really sounds like Colleen Smith in this.

Tawny Newsome

Tawny Newsome

Tawny Newsome Tawny Newsome Tawny Newsome Tawny Newsome Tawny Newsome

Ok I did NOT type Tawny Newsome over and over again like that. What the heck?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this