🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 27 — Why is Jeff Still Home?

Jeff is back once again from his apartment to give us all a quick run down of Earwolf news. Topics of the day: The Earwolf Challenge, our FunnyorDie partnership, and our forthcoming advisory board. Of course, it wouldn't be The Wolf Den without "Preachy Jeff" and his advice for young entrepreneurs looking for mentors. Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive of Earwolf. We're excited to keep growing and evolving!

Congratulations again on the partnership with Funny or Die! I can't wait to see what content the two sites generate together. I know so many people who follow videos on their site and would love comedy podcasts, but, for whatever reason, are still among that 80% of people who don't tune in to podcasts. As more people discover Earwolf, they'll start wondering how they ever got on without it. I'm interested to hear about the site's analytics are later this year once the partnership is in full force.

Whenever comedians or actors joke about driving everywhere in L.A., I wonder how bad it really is (I've never been). But hearing Jeff talk about the difficulty of getting people to walk 0.7 miles in L.A.... that is a damn epidemic. I really don't understand - are there not sidewalks? Is it 110 degrees every day?

Glad to hear about the partnership with funny or die Jeff. I hope to hear a loud "Henderson" come from a cubicle on the other side of my work. I've turned a few to earwolf, but funny or die is gonna bring in the hits your site richly deserves.

30 minute solo musings are fine and pretty insightful so I don't mind a few more shows of this nature while you transition - and even after.

I think I enjoy this type of Wolf Den more than the typical episode. This is more of a audio blog for Jeff, I think. Not to say I don't like the business of podcasting, but I really enjoy listening to Jeff when he's on his soap box.

I like these shows, which put the pain of trying to get Earwolf into the next ear for all to hear.

Sign in to follow this