🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 52 — Citizen\'s Sklarrest

[gallery link=file" orderby="title]Like Cristian Vasquez Martinez returning from the Dominican Republic, Randy and Jason are here to import high quality, uncut comedy from the calming shores of Sklarbro Country. Unlike Cristian the guys aren't putting all their eggs in one basket (or pair of sneakers): We have THREE excellent guests this week! First, listeners can get their Cheap Seats fix with a call from Michael "Waxy Lou" Floorwax who tells us how he and Steve Garvey came to work together. Next up is Myq "The Linguist" Kaplan who offers up the most impressive list of Sklar puns since the show's inception one short year ago. Finally we have possibly the most impressive guest to date, Michael "Victory" Caine who, if we can be honest, should have coached the U.S. Women's Soccer Team. I know this is a lot to look forward to, so be sure to use the restroom BEFORE you listen!

Great Show...Myq is a funny and quick guy (secret santa) and he sounds like Tig Notaro when she does her robot voice ("good one") <---who I hope you can get as a guest. A good music episode as well. Take Care

I really enjoyed the world cup discussion with the Geico gecko. Agree with Mick...solid music on this episode!

Love that Myq Kaplan. LOVE him. Those Sklars are pretty damn great also.

Can't... look... away... !

Sign in to follow this