Big Grande's The Teacher's Lounge

6 replies to this topic

#1 July Diaz

Earwolf Buddy

• Administrators
  • 5,274 posts
  • LocationUnder a roof

Posted 28 September 2016 - 12:58 AM

Welcome to the Teacher’s Lounge, the only podcast that gives an uncensored, behind the scenes look at the goings on at Hamilton High School. To hear more episodes from this 6-part mini-series go to Howl.fm and use the promo code TEACHER at check out to get 1-month for free. Big Grande (Comedy Bang! Bang!, improv4humans, With Special Guest Lauren Lapkus) take you inside the minds of Hamilton’s honor’s department teachers and welcome guests from the greater Hamilton High Community (Paul F. Tompkins, Mary Holland, D’Arcy Carden and more!) to discuss the hard hitting issues facing today's high schoolers.
listen to scott aukerman on the latest ep of my podcast trends with benefits twb.cool

#2 StanSitwell

Alpaca

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 03:57 AM

my oh my, whoever is in the photoshop department at Earwolf, bravo. That Tarver photo in the covershot is terrifying somehow

#3 slinkydink

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 08:08 AM

I knew that I recognized that off-mic laughter.

#4 ApathyMonger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 08:35 AM

Is this the first With Special Guest to get its own spin-off? There's a few others I think could definitely support a mini-series.

#5 Furb Urgur

Cunt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts
  • LocationCanada City

Posted 28 September 2016 - 07:01 PM

View PostApathyMonger, on 28 September 2016 - 08:35 AM, said:

Is this the first With Special Guest to get its own spin-off? There's a few others I think could definitely support a mini-series.

"What Went Wrong?" and "Sorry I've Been Catfishing You" are the first two to pop into my head. Oh, and of course the Santa Claus one.

View PostStanSitwell, on 28 September 2016 - 03:57 AM, said:

my oh my, whoever is in the photoshop department at Earwolf, bravo. That Tarver photo in the covershot is terrifying somehow

Really good, but I thought maybe it was makeup. Dan Lippert's disturbs me more than Drew's, and Ryan Rosenberg's reminds me so much of Christopher Meloni in Wet Hot American Summer.

#6 Chester

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationOblivion

Posted 29 September 2016 - 03:36 AM

I enjoyed the hell out of this episode.

View PostApathyMonger, on 28 September 2016 - 08:35 AM, said:

I would definitely listen to a Me2I'mTalkin'U2toU2 mini-series. But Andy Daly seems like a busy man. Only in dreams, I guess....

#7 Hot Dog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 12 October 2016 - 08:16 AM

Wishing Well and TGIGOTGOST should definitely be ongoing podcasts.