🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

Episode 6 - The Prom Debacle with Graduating Senior Stephanie Aids (D'Arcy Carden)

In this episode, the teacher's discuss the chaos that was prom and the events leading up to the big day. They are also joined by Stephanie Aids (D'Arcy Carden), the head of the prom committee and Iraq War veteran, to unpack what happened.

Here on Howl

This show is so much fun! The guys in Big Grande really knocked it out of the park with this one (and this is no foul ball sir). Hopefully there will be more in the future, because this is the funniest original show on Howl.

"-You're killing me Aids!"

• Like 2

This show is so much fun! The guys in Big Grande really knocked it out of the park with this one (and this is no foul ball sir). Hopefully there will be more in the future, because this is the funniest original show on Howl.

"-You're killing me Aids!"

I agree! I laughed my way through this in a way I haven't done with a new podcast in a really long time.

• Like 1

Hands down the funniest Howl miniseries. Already on my second listen through these.

I hope they do more episodes. I'm shocked the forums for this aren't filled with comments.

• Like 1

On the second episode of The Dumbbells (a new fitness podcast hosted by Eugene Cordero and Ryan Stanger), Kulap says "Please have Drew Tarver on and have him explain how he took chicken steroids in high school."

So, the Ostrogen story is apparently true.

mind_blown.gif

• Like 1

Without doubt the funniest podcast ever made in terms of laughs per minute, there has to be a season 2 soon

• Like 1

"Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'm just dying of AIDS"

I've listened to this whole run 4 times now and it never stops being painfully funny, all the weird details I forget, and their subsequent long-running evolutions.

Roll on Season 2.

Sign in to follow this