πŸ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Γ—
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 115 β€” The Plug-In Drug

You missed a golden opportunity to have some David Wain-themed bumper music, Scott!

Outside of that, great episode. Who knew Paul Rudd could freestyle rap?

Holy hell, this had me crying with laughter on the tram today. Bouillabaisse and street care!?
Great episode!

Hands down new favorite episode.

one complaint- pretty sure I heard a Jet at one point.

@Kathleen Your comment just made me realize the plane break song is a pun itself...

I can't believe you guys riffed "What else is made for assholes" during the "Plugs" segment and no one put 2 and 2 together.

**Amended** I messed up on the first edit so this video has been deleted...look further down for the re-edited version, Mahalo, Hula, Aloha!

I made a video for the Freestyle Rap segment:

http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/5wue
FreeStyle Rap: Paul Rudd, David Wain, Ken Marino, Scott Aukerman Comedy Bang! Bang! #115

You've credited Paul's freestyle to Ken. Unless I'm wrong? They sound too similar. But Scott calls him Paul before he starts over. And David calls him Paul when he's done and passes it off to Ken.

Now I'm confused...I thought David said Paul just so he could say Ken at the end of his rhyme...and it does sound like Ken...can we get an official comment on this? I would like to change it if it is wrong...Thanks Foam Corner..just listened again and I think you're right...shit....it's already gots 1200 hits on Funny or Die...oh well, may bad...I will be re-editing now...

It gets confusing after the "fuck this"

Scott: "Alright, Ken. Don't bail on this bit." (because he bailed on 2 previous bits)
Paul: "Hold on, I'm not gonna bail. I gotta bring it back."
Scott: "Alright, bring it back. Bring it back, Pau.."

Yup, y'all right, I deleted the video, fixed it and am uploading it right now. Thanks so much!

I thought Ken did the Jewish rap after Paul said "fuck this", but after listening a few more times I see you guys are rightβ€”both Scott and David say "Paul" right before/after that section.

Great episode Hot Saucerman. Nice job at the tournament of championships also. Too bad you didn't win.

I don't think enough credit goes to David Wains sleepytime rapping voice. he sounded so bored. it was hilarious! I wish more rappers didn't care about what they said so we could hear that

Sign in to follow this