🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 80 - Warehouse (w/ Eugene Cordero, Tim Baltz, Amanda Lund, Carla Cackowski)

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes every single person on Earth and in space to this week’s episode of Spontaneanation! This week, Paul’s special guest is hilarious actor/improviser Eugene Cordero of Other Space and Kong: Skull Island! They chat whether silent films had to be pitched in the '20s, what was behind Eugene’s childhood fear of heights, and '90s R&B. Paul is then joined by Tim Baltz, Carla Cackowski, and Amanda Lund to improvise a story set in a Warehouse. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

See Spontaneanation LIVE at the Now Hear This Festival on October 30th & at Largo on November 5th! Get your tickets at paulftompkins.com/live!

I hope all ads from now on involve Paul quoting Independent Women (Part 1)

The theme from Lost in Space must be the most played background song by eban.

Great ep!

"And you could put cucumber slices under the sunglasses."

"But why would I do that?"

"It'd look weird."

Soda out the nose!

One of my favorite recurring things on Spont is when one of the improvisers comes in and their very first line makes everyone crack up, in this case, Amanda/Junebug/Junior telling the others to get a room.

• Like 3

One of my favorite recurring things on Spont is when one of the improvisers comes in and their very first line makes everyone crack up, in this case, Amanda/Junebug/Junior telling the others to get a room.

Agreed. And I feel like Amanda Lund manages to make this happen every episode she's on.

The theme from Lost in Space must be the most played background song by eban.

Great ep!

I was thinking the theme from Incredible Hulk, but that's probably not accurate.

This episode was so fun to listen to, the improv went by in a flash because it was all so funny. I don't think they moved a single box, and I want to know what was inside of them so bad! I was thinking it would maybe be a bunch of sentient phones, a sentient robot army, dead bodies, or maybe a bunch of Thanksgiving, Halloween and Christmas decorations from Amanda's house in Long Beach near the Taco Bell on *bleeeeep*.

Sign in to follow this