🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 448 - Master of Horror

Master of Modern Horror, Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead makes his first appearance on this week’s Comedy Bang! Bang! Robert and Scott chat about the upcoming season of The Walking Dead, how young is too young to watch scary TV and movies, and what else doesn’t exist in The Walking Dead universe. Then, financial planner Doug Gropes returns to help Scott and Robert change their life for the positive by sharing each other’s bank accounts. Plus, we celebrate the birthday of 110-year-old Jean Clattern thanks to her great grandson Mart.

KayakConDios is a play on words of the phrase "Vaya con Dios" ("Go with God" in english )

• Like 3

I'm not seeing a new ep in the podcasts app. Is it just me?

My podcast app simply refuses to update the CBB feed so far today, good to know it isn't just my phone

All earwolf podcasts were very late updating today. They finally just showed up on my phone.

I loved every single moment of this episode

• Like 2

All earwolf podcasts were very late updating today. They finally just showed up on my phone.

I think it was a problem with Apple; none of my podcasts, Earwolf or otherwise, would update on my iPod until about three hours ago even though the feeds were updated.

Gemberling is a top 5 CBB guest. Maybe higher. If you disagree - I challenge you to a town hall style debate.

• Like 7

Loving the fact that there was a guest who was a financial adviser, and eventually uttered the phrase "I don't know how money works."

• Like 2

did anyone else notice how annoying robert kirkmans photo is?

• Like 21

did anyone else notice how annoying robert kirkmans photo is?

Couldn't smash that like fast enough.

• Like 12

I absolutely love when Gemberling comes on playing specifically NOT a comedian, and then Scott chastises him for making jokes.

• Like 10