🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 154 - Brandon Wardell, Our Close Friend

Hayes is in the studio with famous young comedian BRANDON WARDELL to talk about computers and doing Tough Mudder while Sean calls in from abroad.

• Like 18

DM: shley - are you flipping out??!!

• Like 16

I hope Sam is the engineer this week so him and Brandon can make friends

• Like 10

oh my god. another episode of Hollywood Handbook. truly we are blessed. full credit to the boys, and thank you agata for sharing it

• Like 10

Hey guys, Dirty Grandma stopping in to let you know that this is the kind of content I like :)

Thanks,

Dirty Grandma

• Like 11

Hey guys, Dirty Grandma stopping in to let you know that this is the kind of content I like :)/>

Thanks,

Dirty Grandma

Dirty as in you are still sensual and have sexual desires that are uncommon for an older woman? Or dirty as in once a week bathing sessions as is common for people over 70?

• Like 6

Asking because I'm possibly interested...

Hi Jack Russell Brand,

My grandson Toby set up this account for me and called me Dirty Grandma cause of how much I love making Dirty jokes at family dinners.

Q: What do you call a cheap circumcision? A: A rip off

HA ! Hope you enjoyed that one. :)

Thanks,

Dirty Grandma

• Like 11

Hey, sweeties!

Been scoop-troopin for quite a while, but finally got the nerve to post because I need to axe yall a question: what's the best way to support our boys with my listen? Should I download or stream? Does platform matter? I just want to make sure I'm getting them the most bang for my not buck.

Best wishes,

The Real Zach Braff

• Like 22

Hey, sweeties!

Been scoop-troopin for quite a while, but finally got the nerve to post because I need to axe yall a question: what's the best way to support our boys with my listen? Should I download or stream? Does platform matter? I just want to make sure I'm getting them the most bang for my not buck.

Best wishes,

The Real Zach Braff

Some of my insiders in the 'biz have told me that vinyl is coming back in a big way (no pun intended because the artwork is way bigger) so my best advice for you is to start investing in the Hollywood Handbook LPs that are getting shipped out every week. Not only to show your support but to prove to your friends that you care about things like sound quality, crackling, and just all around much bigger artwork when it comes to podcasts. Worst case scenario you end up with just a cool collection of Hollwood Handbook, and an even worse case scenario is that you can tell yourself they will all be worth something someday.

Anyway, did'nt mean to turn this into a big thing here, just wanted to stop by and say that I'm excited for and probably even listening to this week's installment of Hollywood Handbook.

Keep it real, and keep those vinyls clean

• Like 12

Brandon Wardell. Wrong on cephalopods. Wrong on laughing good.

HH_Bradon_Wardell_Joke_Final.jpg

This ad brought to you by Squidarms Across America PAC.

*SaAA PAC does not endorse racism, cucking, misogyny, or general bigotry.

• Like 18

Submarines can be scary

The bubbles are too

Seahorses are not your friend

• Like 10

Hey, sweeties!

Best wishes,

The Real Zach Braff

Great first post!

I would say definitely go on iTunes to subscribe, rate and review the show. Then probably best to also click play each week on the Earwolf episode page to get the soundcloud numbers up.

Hey & how bout them Natalie portmans huh?

• Like 12