🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

The trailer for this came out in August but I recently came across it again and so I thought I would put it here for discussion. It appears to be a film in which Nicolas Cage is the sane one but still tries to kidnap a baby (as many movies as he makes, he was bound to try that again in a film) and Willem Dafoe plays a character called "Mad Dog." Lots of people get killed while making terrible decisions. I wanna see it.

• Like 3

Nick Cage and Willem Dafoe

Also some fat guy who is really not very good but gets more screen time than Cage or Dafoe.

Movie starts with a brutal violent murder set to the the woohoohoo song from the vonage commercials

It's set in Cleveland.

Includes a scene of Willem Dafoe getting jerked off by some Asian prostitute.

There's some great driving at night while jazz plays scenes...

and I'm only halfway through it.

OK I swear I searched first, but it didn't come up.

This movie is really really terrible, it is pretty slow paced though.

But there is a really terrible ending so I guess it is worth it?

It is on Netflix.

OK I swear I searched first, but it didn't come up.

Don't worry about it. The search function ignores three-letter words, so it never would have worked.

The trailer for this came out in August but I recently came across it again and so I thought I would put it here for discussion. It appears to be a film in which Nicolas Cage is the sane one but still tries to kidnap a baby (as many movies as he makes, he was bound to try that again in a film) and Willem Dafoe plays a character called "Mad Dog." Lots of people get killed while making terrible decisions. I wanna see it.

You sure you don't want to wait tell you see this one, with cage. before you cash in all your HDTGM tokens.

Arsenal (2017 Movie)

You do know that cage and dafoe have worked together before.

in a little movie called wild at heart.

You do know that cage and dafoe have worked together before.

in a little movie called wild at heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uRJartX79Q

Yes, that was a long time ago... I guess I was thinking of latter day cage and dafoe. I didn't mean it in the ironic deniro/pacino sense. Just that they are both so crazy now. This was not a rage cage movie, but the ending makes up for it..

Also that trailer shows pretty much the whole movie!