🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
bostonboy1991

ThanksKilling (2009)

From the very first scene to the bitter fucking end, I could not quell my laughter. Pros about this movie: If you like big natural mature veiny tits, this movie will blow your load. Cons: I nearly blew my blew my brains out from laughing myself into a tizzy. To be very terse and get to the point (If I were a prisoner at fulsom I would be beaten to death for letting out even the tiniest little bray of laughter). Pretend you are a prisoner at fulsom and do not see this movie (unless of course you are the geniuses behind "How Did This Get Made" then by all means see...this...movie.

Available on Netflix, "ThanksKilling!" I think the cover art says it all.

Synopsis: A homicidal turkey axes off college kids during Thanksgiving break.

Cover art attached.

[attachment=9447,202]

Perfect movie for Thanksgiving. It's as though they tried to make a horror comedy, but they had neither the talent nor the money and just made a shitty movie. A shitty, amazing movie. "Gobble gobble, motherfucker."

Nothing makes a better thanksgivings movie like an immortal homicidal Turky. This is a must watch movie, you will be laughing the whole way through.

Who doesn't love holiday horror movies? Black Christmas, Jack Frost, Jim Carrey covered in green fur... However, Thanksgiving has long been overlooked, but no more!

I present to you 'Thankskilling'!

You got your usual slutty teenagers ready for some good ol' vacation but what horrors await these poor unsuspecting no-goodnicks? If you guessed a very pissed off rubber Turkey hand-puppet, you have issues, but you'd be right! Nothing can save you from abysmal editing, ridiculous acting and one of the most ludicrous villains of all time!

Streaming on Netlix

I don't think this is going to happen. Direct to DVD is generally not going to get touched.

• Like 1

ever see ThanksKilling? I know I'm cutting it close, but it'd be the best fuckin' thanksgiving themed movie possible for HDTGM! let's put it this way, it's about a homicidal "Turkie" (Yea, it's fuckin' name is "Turkie") who loses his shit on people. it opens with a very mediocrely attractive 'pilgrim' wearing a classic pilgrim outfit, minus the fact that the dress doesn't and isn't meant to cover her boobs at all. she's running frantically through the woods and when Turkie catches up to her, he says "NICE TITS! Gobble Gobble, Motherfucker" and kills her with his beak. that's the opening scene to this masterpiece... it's not on netflix, but I did find it on amazon instant. I'm sure it's available other places for free streaming too.

clearly you hear this a lot, but no joke, this has to easily be in the top ten worst movies ever made.

http://www.amazon.com/Thankskilling-Chuck-Lamb/dp/B002V663I4

-Chris-

• Like 1

Amazing movie, but it was made to be bad on purpose. It's ridiculously self-aware. I think it's amazing, but every horrible thing in it seems super deliberate.

• Like 1

Amazing movie, but it was made to be bad on purpose. It's ridiculously self-aware. I think it's amazing, but every horrible thing in it seems super deliberate.

I would agree to an extent. I think as bad as they knew it was going to be, on some level they thought it was going to wind up some sort of legitimate film or something. either way it definitely deserves an episode of HDTGM

I feel like maybe they heard about HDTGM, and tried to make a film to be featured in an episode. Still not sure how it hasn't been done. I suggested it like 2 years ago for thanksgiving, and still no episode.. LET'S GET THIS ONE TO THE TOP!

Nah. The turkey puppet still looks better than screen saver birds, it doesn't have a sound break after every cut, and lacks Birdemic's SUBTLE social commentary.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this