🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 10 — Self-Defense

Young ladies can never be too careful! You never know when some big strange man will attack you, or even worse, steal your valuable (and beautiful) jewelry! The Apple Sisters are ready to get in fighting shape this week so as to avoid the fate of their darling cousin Georgia Peach. It's a good thing too, because you never know what kind of mischief will happen while they record the show! So stretch out, listen up, and head over to The Apple Sisters' Facebook for more fighting tips and mail room questions.

Good episode. I do wonder how long this can go on without certain bits getting too repetitious but it hasn't happened yet.

I like that the episodes have featured outros recently after the closing song. I think it's a nice way to wrap up each show.

Thanks pals! We are currently working on a big story line to happen over the course of a month and a half. INTRIGUE!

@julia - glad you like the snack at the end :)

I think the files for episodes 9 and 10 were switched at some point. Just listened to episode 9 on itunes and it was all about self defense.

Sign in to follow this