🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 156 - Jensen Karp, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes invite JENSEN KARP, host of Get Up On This, to come on the show and all do their own Get Up On This after Sean and Hayes did it so well two weeks ago.

• Like 16

OH, WOW.

First of all, a well deserved congratulations to the boys for another episode.

Secondly, my sincere gratitude to Agata for sharing this treat with us.

And, thirdly,

MbjYyXd.gif

• Like 14

what's the over/under on how many times someone mentions kanye?

beeface, and fourthly congrats on 200 posts!

(crying with joy now) thank you so much charlie murphy brown

• Like 8

an audible sigh is heard as cisco kid walks into his office, a brief shot of the door revealing the words Detective Kid, Cisco Kid, P.I. As he sits down at his desk, and pours himself a tall glass of milk, he stares at the case Files littering his workspace. How was he ever going to prove that Chris Weiser was Jon Gabrus? That Joe Lerini was actually German actor Udo Kier? How would he ever catch Mr Sogyny in the act when he didn't even know if his brother in arms Chanson was gonna make it through that hellstorm the west coast had been promised by the weather channel this week? And, he took a stand now, eyeing his wall covered in various newspaper clippings, loose strings tying one event to another, and in the center of it all, two photographs of individuals that he was convinced reached all the way to the top of this conspiracy, Mike Mitchell and Nick Wiger, how was he gonna fit them into the picture? He mused on something his counterpart, Jack Johnson P.I, had told him when he had just started the game, something about puzzles. If you can connect all the edge pieces, sometimes it makes the inside part way friggin' easier.He sat down at his desk to do some more research, which quickly devolved into him perusing the hh message boards, as he was want to do. A spark caught his eye. "new ep thread? I guess some things never change" he mumbled with a grin to no one in particular. " oh nice, I'll even be on the first page if I comment now!" his fingers set to typing away, even as the melancholy of fighting a losing battle subsided from him, pure glee and anticipation filling his every thought. "oh snap beeface made 200 posts, congrats man" yeah, that'll do for a post, probably get like 3 or 4 likes even

• Like 12

I'll get a medium dark roast double single and an everything bagel toasted w herb and garlic cream chee-

HEY it's a thread to an ep of HH that I will chomp into like the aforementioned bagel from Tim's.

I can get down under that, but let's try to get up on Tuesday. You have shit to do.

• Like 10

Please help there are dogs howling outside but it could also be tires screeching i am in the car with lil bow wow tho so its all very confusing

• Like 14

I have become capable of saying Sean's quips nearly verbatim before he does as I speak over the podcast. It's just a thing I do. This however, in particular, I find concerning for reasons I cannot quite articulate...

• Like 5

Brett and his new hat. That's what this episode should be called. And Ciscokid, you're getting closer

• Like 7

I live every day like it's Tuesday. I also have had a traumatic brain injury, but I'm sure it's not related.

clouds.jpg

• Like 11

So we are continuing last weeks exploration of food with some Karp today? mikey likey (thats my catchphrase from my upcoming cancelled sitcom). As a Kanye fanboy I personally cannot wait until he owes me $300, so hopefully he will start responding to the emails ive been sending.

Also congrats beeface on 200 all-around quality posts with probably the exception of a few, because who doesn't have their bad days, but seriously good posting. I just hit 100 last week and you've steadily inspired me to keep going. When I reach 200 ill finally be able to still say "well im no beeface".

• Like 7

When you're a Brett,

You're a Brett all the way

From your first cigarette

To your last dyin' day.

• Like 12