Episode 1 - It's Never Too Late For Now

4 replies to this topic

#1 July Diaz

Earwolf Buddy

• Administrators
  • 4,861 posts
  • LocationUnder a roof

Posted 19 October 2016 - 11:15 PM

Hannibal deals with a nosy neighbor, goes to an Obama fundraiser and speculates about video games of the future. Then he helps a fan dealing with his father and the world’s most uncomfortable joke. Welcome to Handsome Rambler.
listen to scott aukerman on the latest ep of my podcast trends with benefits twb.cool

#2 The Ghoulstone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowhere, North Dakota

Posted 20 October 2016 - 06:42 AM

I'm under the impression that this is Hansome.Rambler@gmail.com. So I'll just post here.

I'm am from the future, 54 years from now to be exact, and I would like to answer your video game question: video games actually get worse. Why? Because it's a hipster thing.
Fun History Story:
1. Jefferson and a Moose - http://www.npr.org/s...-defend-america
2. First "Mooning" recorded in history, 66AD, lead to a riot: http://books.google.co.

#3 beeface

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • Locationsydney

Posted 20 October 2016 - 04:46 PM

I think that Hannibal should have Sean Clements and Hayes Davenport from the hit podcast Hollywood Handbook guest on his podcast.

#4 StanSitwell

Alpaca

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 04:32 AM

Good times, I hope that wasn't the last episode. I enjoyed the Dr. Hayho talk and stealing belts, quality 'tent

#5 Yoko Zbornak

Alien Cover Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationHadley's Hope, Acheron

Posted 22 October 2016 - 11:05 AM

I thought the title sounds familiar. It's the title of a 30 rock ep. Buress has a recurring role as a homeless man on the show. He also co-wrote the very funny ep, "Respawn".
  • I've always known that in your heart, you were a scientist first, a Templar second. - Alan Rikkin (Assassin's Creed)
  • The world's passing you by. - Sean Clements (Hollywood Handbook, ep. #143)
  • Not all opinions are equal. - Deborah Lipstadt