🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Jack Johnson P.I.

Episode 262 - Lydia Loveless and the Mortgage Muse

Musical guest Lydia Loveless joins Pamela Murphy, Dan Lippert, Tim Meadows, and Matt Besser for a musical edition of improv4humans! Songs about dating an artist and moving on inspire scenes about an unsatisfactory muse and a therapist that uses his own relationship to help his patients. Later, they share some secrets with the Alley Ghost and try to return some Maggot Meat before feeling as many emotions as possible about a boyfriend.

• Like 1

I hope it's cool I started this thread, there didn't seem to be one for the new ep. Admins, feel free to take this down and/or ban me.

p.s. great ep

• Like 1

I hope it's cool I started this thread, there didn't seem to be one for the new ep. Admins, feel free to take this down and/or ban me.

Of course it's cool! Good looking out! I would never ban you for fixing an oversight like this. No worries :D

Here's the breakdown for this episode:

(0:31-12:27) "Midwestern Guys" - Was Lydia dating an artist? - An artist is picky about getting inspiration out of his muse

(12:28 - 23:32) Let's Talk Some More About That Song - What happened in 1983? - Girlfriend doesn't know enough about public enemy

(26:22 - 39:28) "Same to You" - Picking up the pieces and moving on - Therapist uses his own relationship to help his patients

(39:29 - 45:26) Let's Talk Some More About That Song - "I can tell by the color of your face you're mad" - People can tell everything about Dan by his face

(46:09 - 55:51 ) "European" - Meeting the most European person in the room

(56:07 - 1:03:03) Let's Talk Some More About That Song - Where did these specific lyrics come from? - Sharing secrets down the alley

(1:03:20 - 1:10:34) "Clumps" - Besser bought some old half and half - Maggot Meat doesn't accept product return

(1:10:51 - 1:18:55) Let's Talk Some More About That Song - Love turns into lust - Pamela feels every emotion about her boyfriend

More like "Murphy please stop making me laugh so hard because my abdomen hurts".

My favorite episode in a while.

God damn this was a great episode. Loved the tunes, and its one of those episodes where all the improv scenes are hits. I think the Public Enemy one was my favorite of the bunch. Trying to spread the Lydia Loveless gospel on Facebook now, "Midwestern Guys" was a standout.

Sign in to follow this