🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
paulscheer

Q&A w/ Paul Scheer Thread

Hello Paul,

I am a big fan of the show, but after having listened to most of the episodes, I've become concerned about the show's reliance on the terms "bone zone" and "pound town." It is time to expand your repertoire of sexual euphemisms. For example, one could take a trip on the coital causeway. Another suggestion, which would be most applicable to Road House and Tiptoes, is "getting a one way ticket to penetration station on rawdog railway." Heck, penetration station could even reside within the city limits of Pound Town. There is room to mix and match.

Keep up the good work,

James CrackCorn

• Like 1

Here is my question. Why is it that, when I Google "June Diane Raphael", the first thing it suggests is "june diane raphael feet"?

Love the show.

Hey Paul,

I totally want to get in on the twitter #suit deal, but I don't have twitter! Can I do facebook or even instagram!? Thanks, love this show...TGIT

Love always,

Nicholas

P.S. I was on a plane and watched The Raven with John Cusack...Holy PoopBombs, have seen it? Johnny Boy is running for Mayor of Crazy Town against incumbent Nic Cage! Seriously, it's a soon-to-be contender...

Hey, Paul. On this week's Who Charted, Jessica St. Clair revealed that Jason has a problem with her knowing where he lives. I want to know whether Jason has a problem with all people knowing where he lives or if it is just limited to Jessica St. Clair. I realize this is a question better posed to Jason, so I'll phrase it this way -- Do you know where Jason lives?

I was just wondering, do your sponsers come to you because they like your podcast, or is it that you use something and really like it and approach them?

Also, although it's actually not a bad but an AMAZING movie: Being John Malkovich. It is crazy enough for you to talk about!

ALSO, bring Jon Lajoie on! It shouldn't be too hard since he's your co-star.. and he had done podcasts before!

EDIT: I just read in an AMA on Reddit that Being John Malkovich is one of Jon Lajoie's favourite movies! So combine my suggestions... succes!

Well, what I was going to say was more of a statement but I'll phrase it as a question since this is a Q&A forum:

Thank you?

Hey Paul,

How much needs to be donated to Earwolf in order for there to be a new full episode of HDTGM each week?

Sincerely,

A very loyal HDTGM fan

What is the usual timeline for the podcast? By that, I mean, when do you typically watch the films in relation to recording the minisode and the actual episode around that film? I know some shows are live, some of these movies have been seen by you and your fellow podcasters before, and some are new to you, so that might change the order, but is there a typical formula to how the episodes get made?

June beings honestly nothing to the table. June's bad imitation of Bob Newhart where she is not following every thing has to be a drag everyday. Since this is a q&a, I will ask:

.Have you ever considered getting rid of her not just on the podcast but in life for Julie Klausner?

June beings honestly nothing to the table. June's bad imitation of Bob Newhart where she is not following every thing has to be a drag everyday. Since this is a q&a, I will ask:

.Have you ever considered getting rid of her not just on the podcast but in life for Julie Klausner?

Who is this toolbag telling the provider of FREE podcasts to ditch his wife? This guy can't even do it with proper grammar. Are we being trolled?

• Like 2

Do you ever feel guilty for giving the creators of these awful films a bump in royalties by encouraging all the listeners to watch this garbage? We might be accidentally encouraging a sequel or a remake.

• Like 1

Well if that's the case, then I guess they're keeping themselves in business.

OMG Illuminati conspiracy.

Have you seen the news? Warner Brothers "donated" Superman cape from Superman III, the Catsuit from Catwoman, and George Clooney's mask from Batman & Robin. So should the Smithsonian wait awhile & then quietly re-gift these items? Or should they start their own wing of HDTGM movies at the museum? I prefer the latter http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/08/entertainment-us-warnerbros-smithsonian-idUSBRE9271CC20130308

What is the Over/Under on how many time during the filming of In The Name Of The King: A Dungeon Siege Tale, did Ray Liota have to remind himself "hey, I was in Goodfellas"?

• Like 2

Hey Paul, this is not a question, per se.. I just wanted to let you know we are Double L brothers

(Laserdiscs and Lucasfilm games)

I heard you mention both of these. I have only known one other person whose parents had owned a laserdisc player... My dad still has one and over 400 laserdiscs!

Also thanks for all the laughs over the years.

Ok I thought of a question: How is your day going?

Paul, if you were writing a movie starring yourself as a rebellious cop who bends the law in search of justice only to find that the law isn't meant to be stretched, who would be your ideal counterpart: Colin Farrell, Will Ferrell, or Pharrell Williams? No one else is available.

I just named my bong Vlad the Inhaler. Good decision or the best decision?

Also, next time you see Karen Gillan, could you talk me up a little? Tell her how cool I am.

Paul, does Jon Lajoie struggle to communicate with the rest of the cast of the League being as he is Canadian and the rest of the cast is normal?

• Like 2