🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
paulscheer

Q&A w/ Paul Scheer Thread

Paul,

Do you think Roger Ebert would have hated this podcast?

Paul,

Do you think Roger Ebert would have hated this podcast?

Paul, are you as worried about June as I am? She's asking a lot of questions about street fighting. I'm afraid she's considering becoming a street fighter. How would that affect your marriage?

• Like 3

Paul, I have a question that needs answering:

Every once in awhile I find myself looking at other men and while I am not attracted to them, I can appreciate that someone could. I like some colognes and find that some men have a sexy way about them. I have thought about it and came to the conclusion that I don't want to go to the bonezone with them but it still seems weird to have these thoughts.

Anyway, do tacos make you fart?

Paul, why would someone recommend The Beastmaster for a podcast about bad movies? That literally makes no sense.

Hey P-Bones, I was wondering- In that song "All That She Wants" By Ace Of Base, is the baby that she wants an actual baby, or the baby in all of us?

Hey Paul!

Just heard the "Stop or My Mom Will Shoot" Podcast. You guys rock as always!

At TC: 5:40 into the podcast you postulate:

"When he does comedies he's called Sylvester, when he does action movies he's called Stallone."

I have to ask then, what would he call himself when doing DEATH RACE 2000 as "Machine-Gun" Joe Viterbo...?

Paul, I met you at EC Comicon and you were friendly, but I swear you introduced yourself as "Bob." Did I hear you wrong or were you just messing with a random fan?

Paul,

Did you intentionally call your comic book 'Alien vs Predator' a few episodes back?

also, how do you feel about Courier New?

Hey there love the show and I can't get enough of it.... Will you guys ever do a live show in Las Vegas? Ill buy beer and tacos........

• Like 1

Hey there love the show and I can't get enough of it.... Will you guys ever do a live show in Las Vegas? Ill buy beer and tacos........

Make sure no eggs are used! :D

Is Jason colorblind? I thought that might explain the ever-present white shirt.

Not mocking, seriously curious.

Paul, a professional question; do you feel the wearing of pants is a hindrance to doing a really good audio podcast?

How have you not done 'Honey' yet? The movie with Jessica Alba as a wholesome hip hop dancer who has to sleep with her manager or be blacklisted in the industry. Did I mention there's a group of stereotypical urban kids doing a dance number?

I know you worked with Mike and Matt Chapman (AKA the Brothers Chaps who created Homestar Runner) on Yo! Gabba! Gabba! and on one episode of the Aquabats Super Show. Can you please have them on some time? Or perhaps Christian Jacobs? That would be great too!

Also, have you ever considered doing a foreign film?

Since "Suits" is coming back, should we start tweeting random things with the hashtag #Suits?

Paul,

My cat is afraid of my wife. Should they try couples counseling?

Paul,

Why am I, as a heterosexual male, so sexually attracted to Jason Mantzoukas?

• Like 3

Paul,

Why am I, as a heterosexual male, so sexually attracted to Jason Mantzoukas?

This won't help. It's Jason as Plato for the Dead Authors Podcast:

I like to name drop but I don't actually know anyone famous. Is it okay for me to just pretend to know celebrities - and what do I do if someone calls me out on it?