🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 157 - Adam Pally, Our Bumper Recorder

scott ankerman has a VIP refrigerator where he keeps the brand name seltzer water. everyone else has to drink that bootleg knock off cucumber crapola.

another D.A.N.A. initiative taking form.

• Like 2

I know that for a long time this show has been the best podcast. But today it reached perfection. Loved it! 8.5/10

• Like 7

This show is great, and I've listened to pretty much every episode, but man -- this episode takes the mouth noises to a new level. Pally is eating a sucker, chewing gum, or has peanut butter stuck to the roof of his mouth.

• Like 4

killer ep! totally all over the spectrum. from asperger sandwich to chunk & beanburger sandwich to billy beanie babyburger sandwich. too bad the good ol' classic hamburger sandwich didn't make an appearance. but for someone with such a pressing engagement it was awful nice of Adam to hang out and nail all them bumpers

• Like 5

Man I love college

And I love drinking

I love women

I love college

• Like 6

I looked up Hayes Hargrove after this, and then creeped around a little more and found this on a baby names website, "Hayes’ sudden reappearance on the charts in 2009 was probably influenced by actor/film director Kevin Costner who named a son Hayes Logan Costner in February of that year...Hayes is a simple, one-syllable name. It’s easy to say and easy to spell, but it’s a little bland and nondescript. If you’re drawn to Irish sounding surnames, consider one with a little more flavor like Finnegan or Sullivan. Hayes is for horses." So if anyone was thinking that they wanted their son to be kind of like Kevin Costner's, but not quite as boring, maybe consider O'Brien.

• Like 2

I looked up Hayes Hargrove after this, and then creeped around a little more and found this on a baby names website, "Hayes’ sudden reappearance on the charts in 2009 was probably influenced by actor/film director Kevin Costner who named a son Hayes Logan Costner in February of that year...Hayes is a simple, one-syllable name. It’s easy to say and easy to spell, but it’s a little bland and nondescript. If you’re drawn to Irish sounding surnames, consider one with a little more flavor like Finnegan or Sullivan. Hayes is for horses." So if anyone was thinking that they wanted their son to be kind of like Kevin Costner's, but not quite as boring, maybe consider O'Brien.

I was thinking of cutting all the BS and naming my son "Kevin Costner Jr.".

• Like 4

the last 10 minutes of this ep were incredible, this is the kind of content i love

• Like 10

I was thinking of cutting all the BS and naming my son "Kevin Costner Jr.".

What a wonderful idea. I'm sure he'll be just as cool and tough.

• Like 3

Best bumpers of all time

If yall weren't watching Saturday morning TV from 87-93 then you ain't nothing but a trick ass bitch. And fuck yall for not letting me post a third video.

• Like 4

I heard the whole thing. Decent. Will listen to next one.

hey, silvrwoman, hit me up.

• Like 9

Hi guys.

I'm living in the US now. Doing a postdoc at a good school in the midwest. It sucks... You have to pay for doctors?! Is this a third world country?! (Just kidding,,, sort of) .

Is anyone worried about the future?

Good episode, by the way....

Dr. F

• Like 7

GOAT bumpers

bumper-bowling-1000.jpg

I try not to hit them, but I need to know they're there. Like a bowling comfort blanket.

• Like 9

I dont mind mouth noise, in fact i was just listening to Doughboys yesterday

• Like 6

Wow, Adam Pally's satirical impression of a lazy, entitled Hollywood-type is dead on.

• Like 4

Adam Pally posted a picture at the Kanye West concert last night, which I also saw a few weeks ago from what looks like the same vantage point he did. This leads me to believe I've risen in the ranks pretty well, or at least high enough to sit in the same seats as the Hollywood Elite. Long story short Im probably next weeks guest and you can ask me all the questions you'd like. thanks

• Like 4

big big "wow" from me @ the James Pond ref from Sean. gonna keep my ears peeled next week for a shoutout to Turrican

Hayes was like a tiger shark during the moneyball discuss... very magnanimous of him to not bring the hammer down, with the stuff he learned at a school in the boston area

this is good show and thanks for it

• Like 5