🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 157 - Adam Pally, Our Bumper Recorder

Wowza eberbody. Your response to my post about scott's secret sparkling water stash was overwhelming. I'll try to get through the absurd amount of PM's later. I'm not ready to connect this to wider conspiracies yet, but we all know they aint drinking that crapola at bilderberg meetings, dey drinkin lacroix... The big ones.

• Like 5

hollywood-anectode:

so it's me, de niros haemon, creon, and chorus.

and we're walking down to the arclight to catch the lobster... haemon's ranting about something, you know how he gets: 'he wants to punch her in the face? no, how about i'll punch him in the face?' as some woman walks by, and straight out of nowhere creon 'ew'-s her! i mean he stinking 'ew'-ed her to her face! so of course haemon explodes, he's like 'hey man? what's the matter with you?' you know, and creon is like 'they just look so weak, i hate it', but haemon is like 'yeah? you want to 'ew' her in the face? no, how about i'll punch you in the face?', and throws a right hook and a left hook at the same time, misses both: his arms comes back around like a claw! chopped his head clean off! and his body running around like a headless chicken, head rolling around on the pavement like an egg, when i try make directors megaphone with my hands to yell 'cut! cut!', like i'm director, but my hands kinda miss / slide past eachother and came onto my throat like a claw! chopped my head clean off! but it, bawk, totally would have slayed, bickle-buk-buk, if i had managed... to... bawk, bawk, bakaa!

BCAjvrQ.png

• Like 7

HH forum fantasy football league Week Eleven final scores, presented by reciprocity & thermal viscosity:

The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots OVER Fart Sound & Friends, 42-31

The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses OVER The Pietá & The Memory of Big Floppy Guy, 30-27

The War of Northern Aggression OVER The Hollywood Name-Droppers, 38-34

Made with real Koenig Sugar OVER The Lochteaser Freezer, 26-24

Knights of Columbus & The Power of David Bowie OVER Team Joes Lerini, 38-30

Ira Glass & DVD of K-Pax OVER Ledecky Don't Know Defense, 28-13

Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard AF & Blowing Huge F*cking Clouds & Being Smartest Kid in Class But Not Doing Any Work OVER The Winnipeg Murder, 38-37

Mutant League Football, Bela Lugosi as Dracula, The Howie Scream & Easter Island Moai statues OVER Engineer in the Headlights, 34-17

• Like 6

HHFFFL Week Eleven Pro-Version goes to nohorseman. His prize is a blu-ray of A Man Called Horse, a DVD of Beer for My Horses, a VHS of The Return of a Man Called Horse, and a flash drive with the 2013 short film Get a Horse!

HHFFFL%20wk%2011%20ProV%20nohorseman.jpg

• Like 7

I think there might be a theme to this week's prize...

better put my detective hat back on

• Like 3

y'all see who's been announced as guests for tomorrow's doughboys ?

• Like 9

two real sweeties

• Like 4

sombawdy gonna eat sticks

• Like 3

I gotta hand it to the boys: they know how to release a timely show. On the most episode of FX's You're The Worst, Vernon - one of the supporting characters on the show - refers to having Adam Pally on his own podcast, and that he did an "extended bit" where he hated being on the show or something - clearly a reference to episode of the seminal podcast Hollywood Handbook

• Like 3

Sorry I've been away a few months, internet was down. But i'm back now to give my classic insights. Good ep!

• Like 3

HHFFFL Week Eleven Power Rankings, brought 2 U by dulcet tones through megaphones:

1. The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses (8-3)

2. The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots (8-3)

3. The War of Northern Aggression (7-4)

4. Made with real Koenig Sugar (7-4)

5. The Hollywood Name-Droppers (7-4)

6. Knights of Columbus & The Power of David Bowie (7-4)

7. Mutant League Football, Bela Lugosi as Dracula, the Howie Scream & Easter Island Moai statues (7-4)

8. Ira Glass & DVD of K-Pax (7-4)

9. Team Joes Lerini (6-5)

10. Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard AF & Blowing Clouds & Being Smartest Kid in Class but Not Doing Any Work (6-5)

11. The Pietá & The Memory of Big Floppy Guy (5-5)

12. The Lochteaser Freezer (5-6)

13. The Winnipeg Murder (5-6)

14. Fart Sound & Friends (2-9)

15. Engineer in the Headlights (0-10)

16. Ledecky Don't Know Defense (0-11)

• Like 1

It was great how the boys gave Wiger some grief on doughboys, a nice treat for Mitch. also very refreshing to hear Clem Dawg's real laugh, but is it possible he was sweetening it up a bit to be a good guest?

• Like 5

Sean, I proposed to my wife at a very fancy restaurant, and I was pretty sure she knew what was up because I never do things like make reservations or take her out to fancy dinner. So the ring was in its little velvet box, you know how that goes, but the velvet box came nested inside a fancy little cardboard box. So at dinner, I had the ring/velvet box in my pocket, but I put the cardboard ring box on the seat next to me. I did it very casually, but put it where she'd eventually see it. Sooo...she noticed it, and as expected, couldn't stay cool about it. She asked if she could see what was in the box. I said, "Huh? Oh, yeah, sure. Open it up if you want." So she opened the cardboard ring box and found a little rubber dog poop that I'd put in there.

Edit: Then i gave her the real ring box right after and she said yes and we got married.

Edit: So you and I are very similar and have similar senses of humor and would be great friends if circumstances were different and we had a chance to get to know each other.

Edit: Not that I care, I have lots of perfectly good friends already. I'm just saying, I get you like nobody else and your podcast appearances are definitely all special messages directed specifically at me.

• Like 8

I liked when Clemmy called Hayes a hunk.

Also when Hayes speculated that someone on Comedy Bang Bang would say "No Homophone."

• Like 5

I liked when Clemmy called Hayes a hunk.

I'm officially shipping H&S

rule 34 to follow shortly

• Like 1